Microsoft is refunding active Band users... Windows mobile device refunds coming?

Plasbot

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I know it would be ridiculous to expect a refund. But that's what I thought about any possible refund of the Band devices (yes they're even refunding Band 1 users). Maybe if we hang in there and keep using our Windows 10 mobile devices for another 2-3 years we will be rewarded :grincry:

Plasbot

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm still using my 950. I only personally know one other person still using his. It's a test of wills now to see which one of us is the first to fold.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm still using my 950. I only personally know one other person still using his. It's a test of wills now to see which one of us is the first to fold.

It would be nice to get a refund for my failed TMo Idol 4S that only lasted 8 months before having battery problems. My 950XL was purchased off eBay, so that one is my fault and wouldn't expect refund especially since I purchased in mid 2018 knowing W10M was toast. For me its not a test of will, I just prefer W10M.

DavidBS1989

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
What's wrong with Band?

About mobiles… I still using my Lumia 950 as primary phone. I don't want a refund, I just want a new Windows Mobile Phone and not change to Android/iOS never!

Steven Jepson

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm still using my 950XL. A lot of resets and pulling the battery, so I'm thinking things are not looking good to be able to get through the summer.
Currently, the Note 8 is looking like a good replacement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett