recently reset my phone, now a few apps are gone, and are also seemingly removed from the store

niikiyama

Apr 14, 2019
Visit site
i think most of them were third-party and i didn't particularly need them that much

but is there a way to redownload them or find them?

well to be honest i'm just trying to find one app in particular

it's the chalkboard app by deluksicgames

again, it's been removed from the store, but i had it installed before prior to resetting

thanks in advanced :/

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Did you check if the apps are in "my library" in store if they are still there you might be able to reinstall or if someone has saved the appx file and can share it with you.

Chuck Finley69

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
i think most of them were third-party and i didn't particularly need them that much

but is there a way to redownload them or find them?

well to be honest i'm just trying to find one app in particular

it's the chalkboard app by deluksicgames

again, it's been removed from the store, but i had it installed before prior to resetting

thanks in advanced :/

Similar problem happens with BBOS and BB10 phones as well. Another strategy is to see if you can possibly contact the developer and get a link to download necessary file.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Did you check if the apps are in "my library" in store if they are still there you might be able to reinstall or if someone has saved the appx file and can share it with you.

I've tried in the past to regain via "my library" never ever having any luck with it. The only way was on my L830 by using the recovery tool reverting back to Windows 8.1. While running 8.1 some apps were re-obtainable, after acquiring what we wanted only then did we upgrade back to W10... of course anything native to ten cannot go this route as I would have liked to have similar apps available on my L650/L950, wasn't to be though.

niikiyama

Apr 14, 2019
Visit site
i've checked the my library tab for probably 4-6 times now and it's not there

sadly i can't really find a way to contact the dev

there's an oddly small amount of drawing apps or apps with similar purpose on the store for some reason so i cant just find an alternative :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro