How can i get One Note to work win 10 mobile

Limara

May 5, 2019
Visit site
I have upgraded my microsoft 640XL to windows 10, everything seems ok other than I can not get One Note to open it says installed I can find no way of uninstalling is I click open it just flashes off the screen and comes back to the same thing to open again please help its my most used app!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I had to boot my lumia 640 for this. So much effort lol

Technically when an app isn't working correctly, you can reset it in W10. Settings > apps > apps & features > wait for the app size data to load (took forever in my case, but maybe you don't have to wait for this) > look for and tap on OneNote > advanced options > reset (in my case this option was grayed out, so your mileage may vary)

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
OneNote can't be reset. Try checking for updates in the Store to see if that helps. If not, then try to uninstall by swiping left from the Start screen, find it in the app list, and tap/hold to bring up the context menu which should have "Uninstall" as the second option. If it uninstalls then reinstall. If it won't or the reinstall doesn't work, then you're probably looking at a hard reset which I recommend anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss