Calendar Highlight days with events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFats

May 6, 2018
Visit site
Is there any way to get the calendar to highlight/mark the days with events?
I'm used to Blackberry 10 which was quite wonderful in that regard, in Month view I can customize so that it shows a growing bar or dot depending on how many items on a particular day.

With Windows 10 Mobile, I seem to see nothing (it's a Lumia 650 with latest updates). I have to click on a day to see if there is actually anything.
At least with Android I seem to recall there was a dot or some other marker indicating a day had something scheduled.

Is there any way to do this?

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Is there any way to get the calendar to highlight/mark the days with events?
I'm used to Blackberry 10 which was quite wonderful in that regard, in Month view I can customize so that it shows a growing bar or dot depending on how many items on a particular day.

With Windows 10 Mobile, I seem to see nothing (it's a Lumia 650 with latest updates). I have to click on a day to see if there is actually anything.
At least with Android I seem to recall there was a dot or some other marker indicating a day had something scheduled.

Is there any way to do this?

I have a dot on every day that has something scheduled in month view. If you don't see it check if you can change accent colour in calender settings (if it is set to the same colour as your background you might not see it). If you need a more detiled view you can rotate your phone to landscape mode and events will show up as a bar.

EFats

May 6, 2018
Visit site
Ah yes, thanks. The color seems to be the problem. I'm in dark mode and all but 2 colours (blue and a yellow/orange) are practically invisible. I'm not colour blind! Even the bright magenta/pink shows up extremely dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo