App updates failing ?

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I know that Windows10 Mobile is unfortunately, dead. Despite me being part of probably the 0.5% who are still only using Windows Phone and also my phone battery doesn't recharge anymore to a full 100%. I'm also having problem getting apps updated, as shown in the image, most, not all; most updates fail ?

Attachments

• updates_fail.jpg
    updates_fail.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5

naddy6969

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
Yes, it IS dead. Therefore, you should not be surprised when things stop working.

"Despite me being part of probably the 0.5% who are still only using Windows Phone"

I think you left a few zeroes out of that number.

However, I just cranked up my ancient 1520. It showed updates for Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Note and some others. To my surprise they all downloaded and installed.

Last edited:

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it IS dead. Therefore, you should not be surprised when things stop working.

"Despite me being part of probably the 0.5% who are still only using Windows Phone"

I think you left a few zeroes out of that number.

However, I just cranked up my ancient 1520. It showed updates for Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Note and some others. To my surprise they all downloaded and installed.

Probably updates are not working on my phone, oh well; take the phone for what I can still use it for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans