HTC 8x with Cortana ?

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey every1, Just download the United States(English) and enabled in the Settings--> Languages->Add languagges and downloaded the language..

After downloading just, change another Setting-->Keyboard-->United states..

After doing this with in few seconds i got Cortana update for my HTC-8X.. I am from india.. Do this and u r done with the update.

Not with Asia pacific phones 😐

Painkillerhu

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey every1, Just download the United States(English) and enabled in the Settings--> Languages->Add languagges and downloaded the language..
After downloading just, change another Setting-->Keyboard-->United states..

After doing this with in few seconds i got Cortana update for my HTC-8X.. I am from india.. Do this and u r done with the update.

How on earth can you download the whole U.S.?

fgaudet

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Doesn't work, the phone language stays generic English, not US english, because the FIRMWARE doesn't provide the option.
"NO CORTANA FOR YOU."

Reginald Risolo

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
There's a way to the alpha version now... Reset the phone, enter "canada" for region, language, keyboard in "english," update to 8.1 and boom! It's not Cortana yet but some of her features are there.

cybdiver

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Just got the HTC 8X update to 8.1 set all the settings to USA like everyone says.
The UK is still appearing in the languages just below the United States and it says enabled. I've moved the US to the top but both still appear and the ability to remove one is grayed out.
Cortana says it can not work in my region.
I'm in the Caribbean.

Any Suggestions?:sweaty:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon