Reminder suggestion

seanmccormac

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I was looking for the ability to set a reminder at a certain location at a certain time. However, the current options do not provide a way to do this (that I can find). You can either do one or the other.

For example: Start laundry when I'm at Jim's house at 5pm.

Currently you can have it remind you to start laundry when you arrive or leave Jim's house, or just a reminder at 5pm (which wouldn't be useful if you weren't at Jim's house...).

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I would assume that's cause either is such a definitive concept. Cause at 5 it assumes you'll be at Jim's. With that said, I can understand the need for it "Remind me to pick up my prescription when I'm at Walgreens.". You don't want it going off if you're by Walgreens after hours.

seanmccormac

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I would assume that's cause either is such a definitive concept. Cause at 5 it assumes you'll be at Jim's. With that said, I can understand the need for it "Remind me to pick up my prescription when I'm at Walgreens.". You don't want it going off if you're by Walgreens after hours.

Yeah, I understand that many might not have use for it -- it's just that it's weird that there's not even an option to do so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven