Need some help here, Cant activate cortana

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone .. hope you are doing well.
i know there might be A LOT of posts now about users who can't use cortana .. but i think my case is a bit different. I'm aware that i need to change the Region, keyboard and even speech to English US to make it work ( After restarting). But it seems that i can't get to change the PHONE LANGUAGE from UK to US in the Language options, no mater that i do. i included a screenshot to show you the problem.

wp_ss_20140415_0001.jpg

Maybe someone here can show me a way to solve this... it really killed my joy of the new update, i was so exited to see the Full WP 8.1

Thank you guys

mahesh nakka

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
U can do one thing
Hard reset the phone after completion it will ask for region then select US that's all.

I did above and got cortana.....I am from india..

Dont worry about other things because all location based apps are working on my phone except i have to pay in $ in store if i want to buy an app....

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Even after hard resting my phone at the first boot screen I can see only UK option for the language, and the second screen I can see US as a region but didn't want for me, still having the same problem I can't change the phone language to US, that makes me sad.
Should I disable location option? Or something is wrong with my phone? its the international HTC 8x

Techno-Freak

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte