Suggestions & Feedback

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
The purpose of this thread is to post feedback and suggestions for the Cortana system assistant in Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1. Feedback is defined within this thread as summarization of your experience with the software, or general comments about it.

[INFO]Suggestions may include:
? Changes or improvements to Cortana's vocabulary
? Changes or improvements to Cortana's functionality
? Changes or improvements to Cortana's features
? Other changes or improvements to the Cortana software
[/INFO]

[WARN]Even though feedback may entail negative experiences or issues with the software in summary, please do not post an issue with the software with the intent of receiving support within this thread. Instead, please post your issue within the appropriate thread within the Cortana board.

This does not however exclude someone from replying briefly about an issue that you or someone else may of mentioned in summary within their feedback, with the intent of offering help, as this will not be discouraged.

Also, please be appropriate within your feedback, and try to refrain from vulgarity or language, except where such may be pertinent within one's feedback
[/WARN]

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
The remind me when I call function can be made more useful and proactive by making Cortana remind us whenever we interact with that contact (ie. either open their contact through people) and not just the small text overlay that it presently does.
Another thing is that she isn't able to remind me about birthdays as of now. Would love it.

I will surely add other things I feel that would contribute to the User experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital