Cortana: I want to choose her face.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday, I asked Cortana if I could change her name. She told me it would take a lot of legal stuff to do it. So it got me to wonderin' wouldn't it be cool if, like a phone call, you got a full screen image of the person of your choice?

​If you could change the image that appears when you ask Cortana a question, what would you select? Here is my Cortana image. Sade. Who would yours be?

sade_5.jpg

Michael Halliday

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I would like A FACE first. That little circle graphic is too plain. I would settle for her Blue animated face for now. THAT SAID, to answer you question......hmmmmm...

Ava Green? :love:

Rod Iron

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I said from the beginning the she should have a simple animated face. In fact they could have used the face from the game, total no brainer. But instead they give us a stupid circle.

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm speculating that the Cortana logo will replace the search button on future phones. So a face there wouldn't really work too well. In my opinion I would prefer the graphic over a face, I don't feel as though the technology has advanced enough for the Ai with how random are searches/questions can be.

Munter2

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
This is the real Cortana. If you ask Cortana if she knows Jen Taylor she will display a picture of herself similar to this one.
Jen_Taylor.jpg

pdt

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
We saw Jen Taylor in Pride and Prejudice today at the Seattle Center theater. She was great. I have no problem having her be Cortana's face.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs