Voicebanks support for Cortana?!

Draconica5

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah... I know this sound like the craziest and most unrealistic idea ever!

But do you guys know about Vocaloid, digital singer? Hatsune Miku, digital diva?
If you don't know what is Vocaloid, It's a singing voice synthesizer that can use real person voice (voicebanks) and making songs.
Wiki: Vocaloid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, if you have Cortana voicebank, you can make her sing too!

It's really popular around the world and mostly in Japanese, the country born manga, anime, game,... Where're have 0% market share of Windows Phone!

So what if... Cortana can use Vocaloid voicebanks and release this feature to Japan?

You guy remember this?
"DMM?s battleship moe mega-blockbuster Kantai Collection is reputedly the (only) reason Microsoft?s Windows tablets enjoy a 15% market share in Japan where elsewhere they languish under Google?s boot with a pathetic 2%."
Source: Kantai Collection ?Behind Japan Windows Tablet Boom? | Sankaku Complex

Yes, the windows tablets market share rose up to 15% just because it can play otaku games in particular and every PC games in general!
But Windows Phone don't have any game that can target Japan's market! So why not using Cortana and Vocaloid to marketing?

Here's the Idea that i post on uservoice :D Please vote 3 points if you think I'm right...

Vocaloid/Utau voicebanks support for Cortana! – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

P/s: I'm from Vietnam, my english skill are not very good, sorry about that... :(

Last edited:

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... I know this sound like the craziest and most unrealistic idea ever!

But do you guys know about Vocaloid, digital singer? Hatsune Miku, digital diva?
If you don't know what is Vocaloid, It's a singing voice synthesizer that can use real person voice (voicebanks) and making songs.
Wiki: Vocaloid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, if you have Cortana voicebank, you can make her sing too!

It's really popular around the world and mostly in Japanese, the country born manga, anime, game,... Where're have 0% market share of Windows Phone!

So what if... Cortana can use Vocaloid voicebanks and release this feature to Japan?

You guy remember this?
"DMM’s battleship moe mega-blockbuster Kantai Collection is reputedly the (only) reason Microsoft’s Windows tablets enjoy a 15% market share in Japan where elsewhere they languish under Google’s boot with a pathetic 2%."
Source: Kantai Collection “Behind Japan Windows Tablet Boom” | Sankaku Complex

Yes, the windows tablets market share rose up to 15% just because it can play otaku games in particuar and every PC games in general!
But Windows Phone don't have any game that can target Japan's market! So why not using Cortana and Vocaloid to marketing?

Here's the Idea that i post on uservoice :D Please vote 3 points if you think I'm right...

Vocaloid/Utau voicebanks support for Cortana! ?€“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

P/s: I'm from Vietnam, my english skill are not very good, sorry about that... :(

First thing, welcome to Windows Phone Central. Your English skills are fine, better than most English people so don't worry ;-p. I think it's a good idea so it will certainly get my vote.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb