Traffic and Commute Information

c0wb0ycliche

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been able to set up the traffic and commute features of Cortana?

I see that some have gotten prompted, but has anyone who manually set their home and work locations gotten it to work?

Did anyone delete their home and work locations and were they then prompted if such-and-such location was home or work?

I'd really like to get time to work and time to home showing in Cortana, as I am sure many are, so perhaps those who have it working can post some tips here. Thanks!

Re: my own set up - I have home and work defined by asking Cortana "where am I" and using that info for each location. So the addresses are technically wrong, but they are right in the GPS. If I set reminders for home or work, I get them there. If I set reminders for "when I leave" home or work, it works. I can ask "how long will it take to get home/work" and I get an answer. But I have no information in the Cortana app or live tile regarding traffic.

Marek Marzec

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
i have places set up manually, but cortana does not tell me to go to work or traffic like for some other ppl, i did set up my commute tile which tells me driving time about an hour before i have to leave and updates till i leave,

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre