Thank You everone! Your voices have been heard!!!

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just want to send a shout out to all of the people in the WPCentral community for all of their input, enthusiasm, support and willingness to take the time to offer suggestions and report bugs.

Your voices have been heard!!

There were several decisions made about how Cortana was going to evolve, but through your input here, that road map as changed. Knowing what is important to tight, yet very vocal, community like this one, we have a clearer picture of what people are really liking, not liking and wanting from Cortana.

I just wanted to send out a heartfelt Thank You to the entire community here for putting up with me while I gathered data and poked at things. Your commitment and willingness to be "Beta Testers" has really brought Cortana to the forefront and will be a big part of how she will grow in the future.

Thank You!

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!!!!!

I like it when a company looks at other means of feedback, instead of their "official" locations. They get bigger picture of what's going on.

c0wb0ycliche

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just want to send a shout out to all of the people in the WPCentral community for all of their input, enthusiasm, support and willingness to take the time to offer suggestions and report bugs.

There were several decisions made about how Cortana was going to evolve, but through your input here, that road map as changed. Knowing what is important to tight, yet very vocal, community like this one, we have a clearer picture of what people are really liking, not liking and wanting from Cortana.

I just wanted to send out a heartfelt Thank You to the entire community here for putting up with me while I gathered data and poked at things. Your commitment and willingness to be "Beta Testers" has really brought Cortana to the forefront and will be a big part of how she will grow in the future.

Thank You!

No,Thank you! It's really encouraging as a huge fan (since day one!) of WP to get so much inside info! Hopefully manual control over commutes/traffic displays, and movie times will be on that roadmap ;)

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Your most welcome.. I look forward to your sharing of possible features to come ..
i just want to send a shout out to all of the people in the wpcentral community for all of their input, enthusiasm, support and willingness to take the time to offer suggestions and report bugs.

There were several decisions made about how cortana was going to evolve, but through your input here, that road map as changed. Knowing what is important to tight, yet very vocal, community like this one, we have a clearer picture of what people are really liking, not liking and wanting from cortana.

I just wanted to send out a heartfelt thank you to the entire community here for putting up with me while i gathered data and poked at things. Your commitment and willingness to be "beta testers" has really brought cortana to the forefront and will be a big part of how she will grow in the future.

thank you!

TheZuneLune

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
The changes in the way Microsoft is acting over the last year have been so refreshing. It seems, to more customer-centric. I go back to Zune days when it felt like we were hung out to dry more than once. Everyone is impressed with Cortana, keep the aggressive updates coming!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for being the team that listens then implements the best of what we expect from Windows Phone with Cortana. I've made this point before in this forum that inasmuch as I wanted the functionality that Siri provided for IOS on my phone, I truly didn't expect to use it beyond "what's the weather and time in some travel destination". Cortana is a bit more than that and I want to thank you for allowing me with this developer preview. Thanks for allowing me take serious a look at what is among other things, Cortana. It makes my phone smart. Running apps doesn't make a "smart phone" smart. Any phone today can run an app. Cortana makes my Lumia 920 smart.

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
We should be thanking you instead Talderon, never seen such a proactive and listening developer team ever before. I'm glad we could help and I am REALLLYYY looking forward to what you've got for us.
HAIL THE NEW MSFT!!!! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss