Read if you want more out of cortana!!! FROM BJFCM

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Dear Friends,

Until Microsoft has Cortana Saying your name and expanding her usefulness. YOU can still have a lot of power and verbal interaction with your
phone.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN USING WINDOWS PHONE LONGER THAT MOST OF THE WRITTER AND MODERATORS HERE.

I have also been a big fan and Advocate for ' Speech to Text and Text to speech. I have The following Apps:
  • VOICE AGENDA
  • VOICE BUTLER
  • INDO
  • DICTATE TO CLIPBOARD
  • TECH TI SPEECH
  • DICTATSTATION
  • MALUBA
  • AND MORE
Prior to the 8.1 update , I could get all of the above applications to SPEAK , WRITE AND PROVIDE MANY CORTANA LIKE SERVICES WITH A PUSH OF THE OLD WINDOWS BUTTON Smack dab in the middle bottom of our phones,

WELL GUESS WHAT? I CAN STILL UTILIZE THESE GREAT APPS ( INCLUDING ' MICORSOFT'S SPEECH ) SIMPLY BY PUSHING THE SEARCH BUTTON THAT ACTIVATES CORTANA.
Microsoft was so cool that if you PRESS THE MIC ATTEMPING TO REACH CORTANAL , YOU CAN ASK FOR ANY OF THE OLD ABOVE APPS AND THEY WILL CARRY OUT COMMANDS.

BATTERY STATUS , LOCATION , WHEATHER .SEARCH THE STORE, SEARCH GOOGLE TAKE PICTURE AND MORE IS STIL AT YOUR DIDSPOSAL,At 1st these Apps showed up

VOICE BUTLER IS THE MOST UNDERATED APP IN THE STORE!!! I CANNOT BELEAVE NO ONE HAS REVIEWD IT , You cant take pictures , appointments, Weather , Wi-Fi , Battery and Bluetooth all with your voice!!

YOUR WILL ENJOY YOUR PHONE 10 TIME AS MUCH. AND YES THEY ALL ( EXCEPT INDIGO BETA) WORK WITH 8.1
P.S PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT :winktongue: BJFCM
ENJOY

Last edited:

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks kind sir!

But break it down ...... Cort- ANAL
I was playing on words.. ha ha ha.. Having fun with my new bestie ,, She thought it was funny

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Sorry RASETECH,

I CAN'T HEAR TOO WELL. I tend to talk and Type louder than I should when I'm sharing helpful tips and people "nit pick" and "criticize" ..( Smile)
I do like that phrase " cap lock orgy" Hilarious!!! ha ha ha
But seriously ... I'm just having fun with you Thanks Rasetech and Azcruz :wink:

Matt Mizenko

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow. Here is what makes me really love this post:

- Excessive use of ALL CAPS
- Shameless product promotion, that the OP only barely tried to hide
- MOAR SPELING ERRORS THAN I KAN KOUNT
- Professional trolling
- Over-formatting
- Abject arrogance ("I probs be always use WINDOZE FONE MOAR THAN ALL EVERYONE ELSE HEAR EVAR!!!1!!!")

...and the piece de resistance: getting pissy at the commenters who've called him out on this "masterpiece."

Bravo!

​SMH

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
damn I felt like someone were shouting in my head after reading all that...seriously not being sarcastic lol so weird the effect of Captial have on READING!

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
You guys are mean!!! .... Great Come backs though (..I'm cracking up)... But I was excited . Its True I have been using windows longer ..1998. Lighten up ... I really meant no harm.. Actually, I requested they remove it due to the critics.

I love this Forum and there are some great people on here .I love windows phone .From Twitter to vine people are quick to criticize and not offer up anything helpful... I thanked all of you for picking my post apart and succeeding on shutting me up and never posting here. I play a bigger role than I can let on indirectly .So thank you !

Richard Durishin

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
In reply to: "God, you should be a weatherman for Fox News,"

I am sure there is a minimum breast and eye size for that job.

(Janice Dean, if you ever read this, let me also commend you on your abilities to present and explain the weather)

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Dear Friends,

Until Microsoft has Cortana Saying your name and expanding her usefulness. YOU can still have a lot of power and verbal interaction with your
phone.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN USING WINDOWS PHONE LONGER THAT MOST OF THE WRITTER AND MODERATORS HERE.

I have also been a big fan and Advocate for ' Speech to Text and Text to speech. I have The following Apps:
  • VOICE AGENDA
  • VOICE BUTLER
  • INDO
  • DICTATE TO CLIPBOARD
  • TECH TI SPEECH
  • DICTATSTATION
  • MALUBA
  • AND MORE
Prior to the 8.1 update , I could get all of the above applications to SPEAK , WRITE AND PROVIDE MANY CORTANA LIKE SERVICES WITH A PUSH OF THE OLD WINDOWS BUTTON Smack dab in the middle bottom of our phones,

WELL GUESS WHAT? I CAN STILL UTILIZE THESE GREAT APPS ( INCLUDING ' MICORSOFT'S SPEECH ) SIMPLY BY PUSHING THE SEARCH BUTTON THAT ACTIVATES CORTANA.
Microsoft was so cool that if you PRESS THE MIC ATTEMPING TO REACH CORTANAL , YOU CAN ASK FOR ANY OF THE OLD ABOVE APPS AND THEY WILL CARRY OUT COMMANDS.

BATTERY STATUS , LOCATION , WHEATHER .SEARCH THE STORE, SEARCH GOOGLE TAKE PICTURE AND MORE IS STIL AT YOUR DIDSPOSAL,At 1st these Apps showed up

VOICE BUTLER IS THE MOST UNDERATED APP IN THE STORE!!! I CANNOT BELEAVE NO ONE HAS REVIEWD IT , You cant take pictures , appointments, Weather , Wi-Fi , Battery and Bluetooth all with your voice!!

YOUR WILL ENJOY YOUR PHONE 10 TIME AS MUCH. AND YES THEY ALL ( EXCEPT INDIGO BETA) WORK WITH 8.1
P.S PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT :winktongue: BJFCM
ENJOY

You are not offering any tips or tricks or better ways to use Cortana, you're expressing how we'll love our phones tens times better if we use other voice apps. The only time you mention the use of Cortana is to launch these other apps. I understand you may be excited, but you give off this Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubemen salesman vibe.

You also want credit for not sticking to the topic of your own post AND you put your name in the topic header.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon