Sneak peek at how you can play music using Cortana and Style Jukebox

Ionut Antiu

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

We are working on integrating Style Jukebox with Cortana so you can play and control your music with your voice. This version is currently available only through our Beta channel (until 8.1 will be released publicly), but we will be more than glad to give access to it.

What can you say to Style Jukebox (?Jukebox?)?

• Play a specific track, album, artist or playlist
  • Add a specific track, album or artist to queue
  • Basic playback control: stop, resume, go next, etc.
  • Ask what song is playing and what song is next
  • Search your music library

To get your hands on Style Jukebox with support for Cortana:

1. Go to (Style Jukebox - Hi-Fi Cloud Music Player)[http://www.get-jukebox.com]
  2. Create a free account
  3. Write us an email at team@stylejukebox.com so we can add you to our Beta channel
  4. In a few hours you?ll receive a confirmation with a download URL

Check out the video below for a DEMO of how Style Jukebox works with Cortana.
It?s the hands free way to play and control your music. Perfect for when you?re driving, jogging or just not in the mood for typing.

Looking forward for your feedback and for the final version!

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Thats really interesting. I have a pretty large music library and I really wanted such a service. I have a question. Is there a limit of how much gb music i can upload total with an paid account?

How fast can I upload music? At my university I have a gigabit upload and i dont want to upload for hours ;)
What about the download speed?
Is there a limit of how many times I can download files? Can I save them outside of the app/program on a pc?
Can I automaticly sync a directory?

The Cortana features look pretty neat. Like it

Ionut Antiu

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Thats really interesting. I have a pretty large music library and I really wanted such a service. I have a question. Is there a limit of how much gb music i can upload total with an paid account?

How fast can I upload music? At my university I have a gigabit upload and i dont want to upload for hours ;)
What about the download speed?
Is there a limit of how many times I can download files? Can I save them outside of the app/program on a pc?
Can I automaticly sync a directory?

The Cortana features look pretty neat. Like it

• You can upload and download music as fast as your Internet connection can go. I upload / download at 4-5 MB/s for example
  • Our backend is Windows Azure :)
  • No limits on how many times who stream / download a song
  • Premium accounts have a limit of 20,000 songs. 1 GB file limit. We plan to introduce more space in the following months.
  • We have a feature called Folder Watch. You can all your music folders there and the app syncs them with the Cloud, even when you make changes.
  • We have support: just drop an email at team at stylejukebox.com

Thanks for the feedback. We hope to significantly improve it until the 8.1 update.

Clint Finch

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
This looks very cool. Couple of questions though: will there be an option t make a playlist of songs available offline? And, if were to change a song that has been made available offline, would the offline copy pickup the change i.e., I changed its playlist assignment or its album art etc.....

Ionut Antiu

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
This looks very cool. Couple of questions though: will there be an option t make a playlist of songs available offline? And, if were to change a song that has been made available offline, would the offline copy pickup the change i.e., I changed its playlist assignment or its album art etc.....

Yes, offline playlists are on our to-do list :) You should see them in our future updates.

Even right now, on the Windows app you can move songs from one playlist to another (if they are stored on that device) and the changes will be reflected when you go online. All this offline sync features will be brought to our mobile apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett