Cortana is hiding Interests to save data

Onager1286

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Lately when I bring up Cortana, at the bottom it says that she's hiding interests to save data...then when I swipe up my interests are there but have a grayed out look to them... Anyone else experiencing this?

shuklashwin

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I've been experiencing this since last week.. But the interests work perfectly through the Cortana app or live tile.. No graying out.. This happens only if we bring up the interests when in search mode..

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happening to me as well. It's really annoying when everything is greyed out. I end up having to click back and then open it again to make it stop greying out. Any idea how to disable this in search mode?

JoAndRoPo

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Lately when I bring up Cortana, at the bottom it says that she's hiding interests to save data...then when I swipe up my interests are there but have a grayed out look to them... Anyone else experiencing this?

It has to do with Data Limit. When my internet plan is almost over, 'hiding interests to save data' will be showed. If you disable your data plan it will show your interests. But I guess it will still be grayed out since your internet plan is almost over. Maybe if you recharge your internet plan the grayed out will vanish. Not sure... didn't try it out myself... :) I started facing this problem since a few days back...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa