Cortana didn't detect my voice !

Saif Mourad

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
after the first update Cortana didn't detect my voice & after the Listening process is finished it gives me this message : " sorry , i didn't get that" ..although the mic is working efficiently ....& the weird thing that Cortana detects my voice only in these 3 cases " Call , text , open " ....My Mobile is Lumia 520 i hope some one could help me to fix this :) , thank you .

MisterRhino

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Someone has found a fix! Works the exact same for Australia.
"Switch your speech back to English US and make sure you uncheck the box for improve recognition for non-native speakers. Now switch back to English UK for your speech. It should work with English India for your language and India as your region and regional format set to match phone language." - Clifford Dhamanigi

Feej AU

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
"Switch your speech back to English US and make sure you uncheck the box for improve recognition for non-native speakers. Now switch back to English UK for your speech. It should work with English India for your language and India as your region and regional format set to match phone language." - Clifford Dhamanigi

Thanks! Worked a treat, even though I can't figure out *why* it worked. :)

Saif Mourad

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

Thank you !! It's working after doing that , thank you for the valuable advice :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb