Windows 8.1 update and no Cortana ?

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Where are you? If you're anywhere other than America you wont get it unless you're on 8.1 update 1 and then it's only UK and China officially.

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Set region as US and language as english US, move english US to top in languages and install the language pack, you'll get cortana beta then

Thanks. I did change my language which was set at UK English, when it should have been Canada English, Cortana works !

JimmyC045

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Odyssey running windows 8.
Will I be able to get Cortana one day in the future? I understand you need 8.1 for Cortana so will there be an update for my phone so I can get 8.1 / Cortana? If so does anybody know when?
Can someone please help me I really really just want to know if I will be able to get Cortana on my phone one day? I have the Samsung Odyssey i930.
Thank you.

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Odyssey running windows 8.
Will I be able to get Cortana one day in the future? I understand you need 8.1 for Cortana so will there be an update for my phone so I can get 8.1 / Cortana? If so does anybody know when?
Can someone please help me I really really just want to know if I will be able to get Cortana on my phone one day? I have the Samsung Odyssey i930.
Thank you.

What country are you in, from my knowledge it is only available in North America (USA & Canada) !

JimmyC045

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone here have the Samsung Odyssey and have 8.1 and Cortana?
I have the Samsung Odyssey and I am dying to find out if my phone will be able to get Cortana/ 8.1 and when?
Please someone help me, I have been on some many forums and I cannot seem to get an answer from anyone.
All I want to know is if my Samsung Odyssey will be able to get Cortana?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb