Will you still run Windows 7 or 8.1 after getting Windows 9/PH ?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So, this has me wondering a little bit and wanted to see people's thoughts here.

Now I know there are lot of MEGA fans of WIndows 8.1 and that is great, there also is a lot of people (like myself) that are not 100% crazy about Windows 8 and still live on Windows 7.

So, with what you know now (feature set coming to Windows 9) do you think you will stick with Windows 8 or Windows 7 or just remove it totally ?

Personally quad boot for a while and if everything works like they say, bye bye Windows 7 and 8.1....

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I plan on staying with Windows 8.1. I usually wait at least 6 months to a year before I jump on board; this allows all the bugs to be ironed out.

AdamInTx

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Much like oviedofreak82, I will be sticking with what I currently have for at least several months until I consider upgrading. All OS's have flaws at launch that will be worked out over the first several months in a series of service packs. No sense in upgrading until some of the more serious bugs/flaws have been found first. After that I'll look into upgrading as long as they don't charge a ton for the upgrade.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Working primarily from a Laptop that came pre-installed with 8.1, I'll be sticking with that until the official Windows 10 has been out for a little while. If it turns out to be free for me, then I'll upgrade after a reasonable time where I see the kinks have been worked out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs