Hey siri new feauture in IOS

anon(9174535)

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
This mornin i got msg from tips+ help in my ipad ......HEY SIRI WTF MICROSOFT IS DOING WAITING TILL 2200 to release the dam hey cortana in denim upadte for high end & hey cortana plug it into power for other model till they find solution for all them its hard but not impossible image.jpg why in world APPLE release it first microsoft is very big compagny that canNT move very fast with approving stuff but this truely********

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
How about releasing Cortana for the rest of the world? That would be a good start.

Adding this feature for Google Now or Siri is probably an addition to the code and since both platforms are a lot older than Cortana it might have been there waiting to be turned on. So freaking out that they're doing it first is no big surprise really.

I'm pretty sure the next update to iOS will have further additions to Siri and I'm sure Google Now will get better and better. To think that either of these two companies are going to sit back and let MS get ahead of them is a silly thing to suggest.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
This mornin i got msg from tips+ help in my ipad ......HEY SIRI WTF MICROSOFT IS DOING WAITING TILL 2200 to release the dam hey cortana in denim upadte for high end & hey cortana plug it into power for other model till they find solution for all them its hard but not impossible View attachment 87354 why in world APPLE release it first microsoft is very big compagny that canNT move very fast with approving stuff but this truely********

Woah calm down there ;). Yeah I'm surprised that MS haven't done something similar with older hardware - surely if the iPhone 4S can do "Hey Siri" when plugged in so can my 1020. Although, I will say it lags sometimes on my brother's iPhone 4S, and can be a little too sensitive triggering itself at times.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa