Cortana in Germany

HelloLudger

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
I just asked Cortana when she will come to Germany... The answer just brutally honest:

437e364f1d9a50d91c33810ecff7b96a.png

HelloLudger

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Erleben kann man sie jetzt schon, die Frage ist, wann sie anf?ngt Deutsch zu sprechen und zu verstehen...

Und woher ziehst du deinen Glauben?

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So, now that we have it in alpha, what do you think?

The Smalltalk voice is quite okay, but tends to be little like a teacher/audio guide's voice.

The rest sounds computer-generated to me.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So, now that we have it in alpha, what do you think?

The Smalltalk voice is quite okay, but tends to be little like a teacher/audio guide's voice.

The rest sounds computer-generated to me.

The computer generated voice occurs on the UK version as well, they just haven't replaced it yet with a voice actress yet.

HelloLudger

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty impressed with her understanding accuracy.

Use her mainly for alarms and some gimmicks, but shuffled also a calendar item around. The last one was very impressive.

the_zeni

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Recogintion is impressive. But I'm having a Bug causing Cortana not being able to remember my relatives. So every time I ask her to call my mom, she asks me to define who my mom is. Anyone else having this problem?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Recogintion is impressive. But I'm having a Bug causing Cortana not being able to remember my relatives. So every time I ask her to call my mom, she asks me to define who my mom is. Anyone else having this problem?

How did you set up Cortana, using the search button or the icon in the app list?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium