12-16-2014 08:39 PM
80 1234
tools
    The windows ecosystem needs more high end hardware more often. Much more than it needs Android apps.

Without Hero devices, you lose the evangelists who can persuade others to join the platform. If the 930 / Icon hadn't been such a poor successor to the 920, if they had put ALL the features in it that it needed rather than trying to keep the costs down, there wouldn't be as much negativity around Windows phone at the moment.

The other thing MS needs to do is show commitment to the platform. By allowing apps on other platforms to be better and released quicker than on windows, it sends such a negative signal to manufacturers, developers and consumers. If MS isn't fully committed to Windows, why the heck should anyone else be?

MS has no one to blame but themselves, they are not giving anyone any reasons to stick with WP.
    TechAbstract likes this.
    12-14-2014 07:28 AM
    I agree people who buy lumia 520s do not change their phones every 2 years they are like my mum who has zero interest in smartphones.
    12-14-2014 07:54 AM
    Its just not going to happen. Next...
    12-14-2014 08:25 AM
    Cackling at this thread being such a mess of all kinds of random thoughts and ideas.

Android isn't SO bad. I got a Nexus 5 as a secondary phone, and I have to say Lollipop, with all it's flatness and colours, looks a lot more polished now. Certainly not in WP territory in terms of design uniformity, but it's a step in the right direction.

And that is why, my friends, Windows Phone is in even worse trouble than it was before. I still prefer my Lumia 925, for the vastly better camera and display and looks, but the N5 has not once stuttered no matter how heavily I use it. The runtime change is a huge boon, and besides a few additions here and there, devs don't even need to tweak their apps much.

I repeat, WP is in trouble. WP has looks and smoothness and ease of use going for it, but in a few years Android phones WILL be at that level as well, while having more apps.

I am seriously hoping at this point that Windows 10 fixes all the bugs and issues WP has been accumulating in the last year, because if that doesn't work then (and I hate to say it), the single digit marketshare is likely to stay that way.

Android apps on WP is *not* the way forward. It would butcher the entire philosophy of having a unique platform like this. I wish these threads would stop popping up like weeds. WE DO NOT NEED ANDROID APPS HERE.

What we need is Microsoft to update the ENTIRE x40 series Lumias at the exact same time: announce all phones from 1040 through 540, make it a huge event like Apple does, introduce as many new things at once as possible, instead of announcing a new low-end Lumia every 3 months. Imagine the appeal if MS does what Apple does! Overwhelm the media with a huge announcement and make the devices available ASAP. That gets people talking, it gets them interested. Focus on the cameras, throw PureView into every phone no matter how cheap (it's just software FFS!), focus on the design, on high quality audio and video capabilities, offer maps worldwide like Google does, offer Cortana worldwide in English (if not too many languages).

It's all about presentation and marketing. WP doesn't actually *lack* anything all that badly, what it lacks is public interest. THAT can only come through doing outrageous things, both in hardware, software, and marketing. Offer something for everyone. That is what is actually holding WP back, not some (real or imaginary) app gap.
    12-14-2014 08:43 AM
    OP one thing you're not getting is that even with low margin phones, which is what also occurs on Android the low end phones that prepaid carriers sell are wildly successful, particularly the Samsung phones, is that Microsoft can still make a lot of money on services, and that developers can still make a lot of money through ad networks. Microsoft is not hurting for money, lol; they may not make money off of free services in the way that Google does but trust that they're still making money when they give you something for "free".

Why do you think OneDrive, Outlook.com, and Office Web Apps are free? Why do you think the Android apps are free, or why Hulu is free on Android? No one gives away anything for free without an end game, and trust that there is an end game with all of these $30 phones Microsoft is selling with a free Windows Phone license. Spotify said that the real money was in a "freemium" model, and Microsoft and Google, and the carriers, are doing the same thing with cheap, $.01, or free phones, either on contract or off contract. Most people transition from the budget phones to the mid-range, on both Android and Windows. With iOS, people get an old iPhone for free, $.01, or $50, and then upgrade to a $200 (w/ contract) phone when their first contract expires if they love the phone. The same people either break their contract and pay the ETF, or buy an iPhone off the street for $800 and go off contract.
    prasath1234 likes this.
    12-14-2014 08:56 AM
    Gotta agree here.... . I really wish folks will stop trying to suggest bringjng Android apps to WP. That is not the solution. Blackberry tried it and failed. And for crissakes, it's been said to death...if Microsoft allows Android apps to run on WP that will be the last blow to every developer or potential developer that supports native WP apps. There will be native support from devs. It will inadvertently kill WP Store. The app situation needs to be fixed according to native support. Not bowing to allow a competitors apps to run. If that's the plan MS is considering, then they might as well kill the entire platform now and start making Android devices.
    Guys please stop coming up with the same old rubbish that Microsoft will get it right with universal APPS blah blah blah.. Windows Phone is drowning and a radical solution is needed.. Android are selling over 45 million units per month and Windows Phone are at less than 3 million units a month so a vast difference..Now in my view the only reason people are not buying Windows Phones in bigger numbers is due to the APPS situation.

If by fixing the APP gap using Android APPS Windows Phone could sell 9 million units per month it would make a big difference...

With a bigger user base Windows developers would continue to support Windows Phone in even larger numbers with more resources. Android and IOS developers would then see a viable platform with large enough consumer base to allocate resources to port as native Windows APPS as this would best showcase their services and games etc...

Now people have said it is not technically possible but if Windows 10 is coded to support Android APPS then why should there be an issue as Android runs on ARM and ATOM is it really as impossible as people are saying???

Lastly if you don`t need to run the official Games, Banking APPS or Social APPS that are missing simply ignore them no need to whinge about how you will leave the Windows platform because that just sounds stupid...
    12-14-2014 09:37 AM
    Ok I give it to Android for apps and better browser for internet. Now the true downfall to android and ios.
    Try to download pics to pc from an Apple 6 what a nightmare.
    8 gb storage unless you lease it and you don't own it.
    Android closed storage and lots are 4 gb up to 16 gb but if you get enough storage then you lease one not own.
    Have to USB debug to download to PC.
    Have to root to use micro SD card.
    Windows Phone
    Affordable
    Easy transfers to PC. Oh wait no need since I have one drive and everything I have is backed up to my Microsoft account. I have to reset phone or replace just log onto my account and everything is there.
    Storage. This low cost 635 has 8 gb storage and I was able to put in micro SD card. Phone software manages it for me no more click and move to SD drive.
    As for as apps I go to banks website which has link for mobile desktop which I bookmark. Done
    More games coming if that is your thing. Candy Crush is here.
    Needs a better browser to search or maybe the other sites need to get with today standards of HTML5 which is why Windows phone is short. Not behind Android or IOS but ahead of them.
    tanya shah1 likes this.
    12-14-2014 09:49 AM
    OP one thing you're not getting is that even with low margin phones, which is what also occurs on Android the low end phones that prepaid carriers sell are wildly successful, particularly the Samsung phones, is that Microsoft can still make a lot of money on services, and that developers can still make a lot of money through ad networks. Microsoft is not hurting for money, lol; they may not make money off of free services in the way that Google does but trust that they're still making money when they give you something for "free".

Why do you think OneDrive, Outlook.com, and Office Web Apps are free? Why do you think the Android apps are free, or why Hulu is free on Android? No one gives away anything for free without an end game, and trust that there is an end game with all of these $30 phones Microsoft is selling with a free Windows Phone license. Spotify said that the real money was in a "freemium" model, and Microsoft and Google, and the carriers, are doing the same thing with cheap, $.01, or free phones, either on contract or off contract. Most people transition from the budget phones to the mid-range, on both Android and Windows. With iOS, people get an old iPhone for free, $.01, or $50, and then upgrade to a $200 (w/ contract) phone when their first contract expires if they love the phone. The same people either break their contract and pay the ETF, or buy an iPhone off the street for $800 and go off contract.
    I see your point of making money out of Services but if you think about it do Microsoft really care if those services run Android or IOS?

In fact due to the number of users Microsoft probably considers the users on those platforms more important than Windows Phone users!!

By increasing the number of Windows Phone and Tablet users you will by definition make the platform more important to all developers not just the ones who currently create for windows phone.
    12-14-2014 10:11 AM
    OS/2? An old timer like myself I take it, lol. Man; you must have had that one on standby was just waiting to pull it out and use it.

If, Windows Phone ran Android apps better than Android it might be an interesting proposal for low-end users. That might have been what BlackBerry was betting on, and it would be interesting to hear from some BB users that ran Android apps to see what that experience was, and how it actually played out. Then at least WP could make the argument that it does Android better than Android (if that were true), but at this point in the game it would not push me back to Android, and I probably would run those Android apps on WP, at the same time it would only solidify my confidence in WP hardware, which at this point I believe to be better than Android (on the low-end).

I see your point of making money out of Services but if you think about it do Microsoft really care if those services run Android or IOS?

In fact due to the number of users Microsoft probably considers the users on those platforms more important than Windows Phone users!!

By increasing the number of Windows Phone and Tablet users you will by definition make the platform more important to all developers not just the ones who currently create for windows phone.
    Microsoft needs to differentiate their services on their own platform over those on other platforms. Everyone else seems to do this, and i'm not sure why Microsoft has not done so. I honestly believe that WP is a loss leader, with the end game to get people to purchase Windows 8.1 computers. The money for WP has to come from somewhere, and you just don't discount phones the way that Microsoft has to write off a loss or dump inventory.

Now I could be wrong, and if so I really don't know what to say, but I hope that I'm right.

There is no one single answer. Windows Phone does have good hardware. It has good software too, although no one would know that because everyone is focused on Google apps, which IMHO all have web apps that can be accessed in the browser via HTML 5, or, they're focused on third party apps for services outside of any one ecosystem, like Pinterest or Whatsapp.

Personally, I came for MixRadio. I was sick of downloading and maintaining my own music library.

Windows Phone is suffering from the kitchen sink phenomenon. Too many people think that they need a device to do 99% of what they'll never attempt to do, not just on their phone, but in general. So the perceived ROI is low in their minds. I fell into that trap, only to use .01% of what Android had to offer, because I couldn't access most apps, and what apps I could not access, I couldn't do it well. It is even worse on Apple, where you more or less do whatever they tell you the phone is capable of doing, and you pay a lot more. Then you leave and get an Android or a WP and realize that you can't send text messages anymore because your phone got caught up in all of that iMessage BS.
    Last edited by Guytronic; 12-15-2014 at 09:59 PM.
    12-14-2014 10:30 AM
    Think about the long term effects. No play services meaning no snapchat, no push notifications. Security will be affected too. What Microsoft needs is great PR so people see windows in a good way. The truth is that windows 8 is actually what made windows phone look bad from 2012. Make people talk about it in a good light so more developers know about it and are aware that they can develop for it, leading to an increase in apps. If we get android apps, WP would just be a dumbed down android with a fancy launcher, do you really want that?
    Last edited by Muessig; 12-14-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    12-14-2014 12:42 PM
    To be successful- NO it does not. Android apps are not needed. Microsoft needs to build a unified OS that is appealing to developers. Build once play every where. If this happens with W10 then we'll see the apps to coming. I don't think it's going to happen quickly just because MS still has an image problem with younger people.

I will point out a couple of my thoughts. First, I think the UI change I'm seeing in W10 need to be universal to the phone as well. It's my belief the phone needs a UI change or update. It has now been what-- 4 years now and the UI is still the same. The simplicity of the get in and get campaign in the beginning no longer works. It now makes the OS look basic. Secondly, the start screen. Tiles need to go, and get back to icons. As far as the phone version of W10 goes. The tiled start screen should be an option. I say this to answer the question of being "successful" if we are talking selling more handsets. Familiarity is the biggest key to me. People want a similar experience when they change OSes. Switching from iOS to Android is much more palatable for some users. Mostly because the mirror each other with their start screen and icons (android start screen being more open). Visually to me its very familiar with icons and background picture. I think people will switch if they know they'll get a similar experience. IOS and Android app are visually similar too. This just makes it easier to switch. While using the same apps on WP can be a different experience. This is why I believe people don't chose WP. Similar (not the same) experience, then its easier to switch, more people switch, then more apps come. Tile are better for tablets. Icons & widgets for phone and PC
    tanya shah1 likes this.
    12-14-2014 05:51 PM
    If tiles become icons I would go back to android.come on MS do this and drive everyone to android anyway you earn through licensing on android. Lol😉😞
    From Windows phone
    tanya shah1 and ronaldme like this.
    12-14-2014 10:42 PM
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!
    I find it amazing that anyone would think this is a good idea. Windows Phone is in a tenuous position for sure and all incentive to develop apps for WP would disappear. Perhaps I am overly optimistic, but I am counting on MS to reinvigorate the ecosystem once 9 (or 10) is out. At that point, logically we should see the flagships return. Understandably but also at their own peril it seems a decision was made not to "waste" a flagship on 8.1 when the hardware and software opportunities of 9 are just around the corner. Personally I think they should have put out a couple or even just one Flagship martyr to help avoid some of the negative press about this void.
    But once 9 is out and some flagships start hitting the market we will still have the two largest and most difficult obstacles to increased market share - APPS! and nearly as important - commitment from the carriers namely Verizon who has above 35% of the US market. AT&T at roughly 27% has been a "reluctant" partner but still leaves a great deal of room for improvement. These carriers must not only sell WP, but they must also push updates out or allow Microsoft to work with them to push out MS updates as well as Firmware. And then, simply having the devices for sale is not enough. We all have either experienced or heard anecdotal evidence that the carriers not only don't push WP they actively push buyers AWAY from WP.
    So what is the solution? Microsoft will be stuck in the same vicious circle - no apps or carrier support equals not enough customers to drive up developer support and gain leverage with the carriers. We have been stuck on this merry-go-round since the beginning. So instead of simply pushing forward and losing millions without gaining market share - perhaps it is time to lose millions AND GAIN market share. It's all about the almighty dollar. Clearly with MS pushing Exon out of 2nd place to be the highest valued publicly held US Company we know that MS has deep pockets. It's time to INVEST in Windows Phone - and don't consider it a loss, simply the cost to finally push the market share into double digits until it can support its own growth. And in my opinion this means at least two things. First - developers are not motivated to create WP apps - so pay them. Pay them very well for high quality apps. I am sure an "App Wish List" and analysis of what apps are selling on the other OS's app stores could pinpoint what users want. Then either create and in-house app dev team or collaborate outside MS and once and for all get the apps out that people want. Structure the agreement such that as soon as the apps are generating enough for the developers to continue without subsidies from MS then the contracts end or are restructured. Second: I won't pretend to know much about the relationships between the OS / OEM's and the carriers but I don't need to... i do know at the root it is about money. So "invest" in these relationships and then if they are not living up to the terms of the incentives, reduce the incentives. Money is the only motivator. Perhaps some incentives to Samsung, LG, HTC and others to bring some great WPs to market would be another avenue to pursue.
    So then imagine the scenario: Windows 10 and Windows Phone 9 or 10 (or is it going to be Windows?) are released, flagships are rolling out, the apps we want are in the store and the carriers are on board. Market share will follow. I truly believe the Windows Phone is a superior OS and am confident that Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia ensures the hardware will be equal to or better than the best from Samsung or Apple. I am sure I have oversimplified but I don't think it is rocket science. You have to spend money to make money - and if Nadella is truly playing the long game with Microsoft then this would seem to fit. Hell, they spent almost a billion dollars on the Surface RT and that was arguably a total loss. A couple hundred million on propping up Windows Phone for a few years - or less if it can begin to sustain itself and grow sooner - would be a much better use of resources. Apple had YEARS to build its app ecosystem almost entirely in a vacuum until Google emerged - and Google then had to BUY their market share. Microsoft has to be ready to compete pretty much right out of the Windows 10 Gate. It's not going to be cheap, but that's the price you pay for allowing Steve Ballmer to let Apple and Google take your market share domination right out from under you.
    If you don't give us what we want, we can't wait forever, and we have all made it clear what we want. Now it's up to you Microsoft to buy it for us. I am sure in the end the money will have proven to be well spent. I don't think 2nd place would be an unrealistic goal - but it won't happen organically at this stage. You must MAKE IT HAPPEN.
    12-14-2014 10:46 PM
    I upgraded to the Galaxy Note 4 as I saw no HIGH END option on Windows Phone and basically I wanted more APPS......... I only have a years contract so I plan to get a Windows Phone next September if the situation has improved. At this point the main feature I miss is being able to PIN anything I want to the START SCREEN to me this is the best feature of Windows and much more useful than LIVETILES
    I feel slightly sad that I can`t recommend Windows Phone to any family or friends at the moment... Most of the people I persuaded to try a Windows Phone 2 years ago are now likely to get and Iphone or Android simply because they feel they are missing out. They will say to me can we use a particular new social network or play a new game and I have to say it will probably come put in a few months but knowing full well it is more likely to be a year away and when it does come out it will likely be of poor quality. That`s the reality!!!!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-15-2014 12:08 AM
    Clearly people have no idea what its like running apps on one platform that were built for a different platform.

What good are the Apps if they don't work properly/100%?
    12-15-2014 12:15 AM
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!
    I find it amazing that anyone would think this is a good idea. Windows Phone is in a tenuous position for sure and all incentive to develop apps for WP would disappear. Perhaps I am overly optimistic, but I am counting on MS to reinvigorate the ecosystem once 9 (or 10) is out. At that point, logically we should see the flagships return. Understandably but also at their own peril it seems a decision was made not to "waste" a flagship on 8.1 when the hardware and software opportunities of 9 are just around the corner. Personally I think they should have put out a couple or even just one Flagship martyr to help avoid some of the negative press about this void.
    But once 9 is out and some flagships start hitting the market we will still have the two largest and most difficult obstacles to increased market share - APPS! and nearly as important - commitment from the carriers namely Verizon who has above 35% of the US market. AT&T at roughly 27% has been a "reluctant" partner but still leaves a great deal of room for improvement. These carriers must not only sell WP, but they must also push updates out or allow Microsoft to work with them to push out MS updates as well as Firmware. And then, simply having the devices for sale is not enough. We all have either experienced or heard anecdotal evidence that the carriers not only don't push WP they actively push buyers AWAY from WP.
    So what is the solution? Microsoft will be stuck in the same vicious circle - no apps or carrier support equals not enough customers to drive up developer support and gain leverage with the carriers. We have been stuck on this merry-go-round since the beginning. So instead of simply pushing forward and losing millions without gaining market share - perhaps it is time to lose millions AND GAIN market share. It's all about the almighty dollar. Clearly with MS pushing Exon out of 2nd place to be the highest valued publicly held US Company we know that MS has deep pockets. It's time to INVEST in Windows Phone - and don't consider it a loss, simply the cost to finally push the market share into double digits until it can support its own growth. And in my opinion this means at least two things. First - developers are not motivated to create WP apps - so pay them. Pay them very well for high quality apps. I am sure an "App Wish List" and analysis of what apps are selling on the other OS's app stores could pinpoint what users want. Then either create and in-house app dev team or collaborate outside MS and once and for all get the apps out that people want. Structure the agreement such that as soon as the apps are generating enough for the developers to continue without subsidies from MS then the contracts end or are restructured. Second: I won't pretend to know much about the relationships between the OS / OEM's and the carriers but I don't need to... i do know at the root it is about money. So "invest" in these relationships and then if they are not living up to the terms of the incentives, reduce the incentives. Money is the only motivator. Perhaps some incentives to Samsung, LG, HTC and others to bring some great WP’s to market would be another avenue to pursue.
    So then imagine the scenario: Windows 10 and Windows Phone 9 or 10 (or is it going to be Windows?) are released, flagships are rolling out, the apps we want are in the store and the carriers are on board. Market share will follow. I truly believe the Windows Phone is a superior OS and am confident that Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia ensures the hardware will be equal to or better than the best from Samsung or Apple. I am sure I have oversimplified but I don't think it is rocket science. You have to spend money to make money - and if Nadella is truly playing the long game with Microsoft then this would seem to fit. Hell, they spent almost a billion dollars on the Surface RT and that was arguably a total loss. A couple hundred million on propping up Windows Phone for a few years - or less if it can begin to sustain itself and grow sooner - would be a much better use of resources. Apple had YEARS to build its app ecosystem almost entirely in a vacuum until Google emerged - and Google then had to BUY their market share. Microsoft has to be ready to compete pretty much right out of the Windows 10 Gate. It's not going to be cheap, but that's the price you pay for allowing Steve Ballmer to let Apple and Google take your market share domination right out from under you.
    If you don't give us what we want, we can't wait forever, and we have all made it clear what we want. Now it's up to you Microsoft to buy it for us. I am sure in the end the money will have proven to be well spent. I don't think 2nd place would be an unrealistic goal - but it won't happen organically at this stage. You must MAKE IT HAPPEN.
    I think the problem is Microsoft has not been able to bribe the developers who either have huge HITS on IOS and Android or who are HUGE Multinational Companies. What is even a $1 Million payoff when a company is in a race to gain market share which allow them to be sold for billions of dollars. These companies are not going to be distracted unless there is volume on a platform which gains them enough new users to make them more valuable.. I think the only hope for Windows Phone if they don`t take the Android APP route is pray that Desktop Users start using the WINDOWS STORE in huge Numbers.. Unfortunately most people I know never login to it...
    12-15-2014 12:19 AM
    Personally, I think the app problem only affects WP side. On the Tablet side, it's really not an issue for Windows, at least I don't think it is an issue on my Surface Pro 2. Loads of iPad apps (including games, ports of websites, etc.) on the AppStore are to counter-act the fact that you don't have a web browser with the ability to run flash content, you don't have a central file manager, AND you can't try an app before purchasing it (hence loads of lite and pro duplicates).

Windows tablets come with Internet Explorer, which has full flash content support. So, there's no need for apps of websites (like engadget, spotify, instagram, youtube etc.), nor is there a need for ported flash games (like Commando by Miniclip). Loads of flash gaming websites (like miniclip com/games/en/) are easily accessible and there's probably a lot more on just that one website than there are on the AppStore.

On top of that, you have a central file manager, File Explorer, that allows you to transfer media/documents between your local storage and external storage. So, there's no need for proprietary apps for proprietary storage solutions AND no need to connect to some other PC with iTunes just to give some app access to a file. Also, no need for different kind of apps for managing FTP shares, Samba shares, etc. It's all handled by File Explorer.

Finally, you have the ability to try out paid Windows Store apps before paying for them, all through one installation. So, no lite and pro duplicates making up for the numbers.

Take all that into consideration and you'll realize that that app excuse barely holds any water in the Tablet market. In the SmartPhone market though, it sure is a problem...the only way I would consider a WP is if Microsoft makes it as customizable as Android OR whenever we get to the point where SmartPhones are transforming into Tablets as powerful as the Surface Pro with full Windows functionality, maybe we'll then see a Surface Phone, similar to this Android guy:
    Attached Thumbnails smartphone-tablet-dock.png   smartphone-tablet-laptop-dock.jpg  
    tanya shah1 and prasath1234 like this.
    12-15-2014 01:17 AM
    The simplicity of the get in and get campaign in the beginning no longer works. It now makes the OS look basic. Secondly, the start screen. Tiles need to go, and get back to icons. As far as the phone version of W10 goes. The tiled start screen should be an option. I say this to answer the question of being "successful" if we are talking selling more handsets. Familiarity is the biggest key to me. People want a similar experience when they change OSes. Switching from iOS to Android is much more palatable for some users. Mostly because the mirror each other with their start screen and icons (android start screen being more open). Visually to me its very familiar with icons and background picture. I think people will switch if they know they'll get a similar experience. IOS and Android app are visually similar too. This just makes it easier to switch. While using the same apps on WP can be a different experience. This is why I believe people don't chose WP. Similar (not the same) experience, then its easier to switch, more people switch, then more apps come. Tile are better for tablets. Icons & widgets for phone and PC
    Utter rubbish.
    raycpl, tanya shah1 and neo158 like this.
    12-15-2014 01:58 AM

Clash of Clans is already on WP....
    Wait, what?
    12-15-2014 04:25 AM
    Wait, what?
    Woops. Sorry. My mistake.
    12-15-2014 04:36 AM
    Why are you guys so impatient. The app problem will end some day. It's a long way. But is the only way.
    tanya shah1 likes this.
    12-15-2014 05:26 AM
    Why are you guys so impatient. The app problem will end some day. It's a long way. But is the only way.
    If I had a 1 for every person who said that in last year I'd be a little bit richer. :P

What does impatience have to do with this thread? This is about whether Android apps should run on WP and if it's essential to success of the platform.
    tanya shah1 likes this.
    12-15-2014 05:33 AM
    If I had a 1 for every person who said that in last year I'd be a little bit richer. :PWhat does impatience have to do with this thread? This is about whether Android apps should run on WP and if it's essential to success of the platform.
    Being impatient has everything to do with it, look at the title of the thread and then tell me it has nothing to do with it!!
    tanya shah1 likes this.
    12-15-2014 06:36 AM
    Being impatient has everything to do with it, look at the title of the thread and then tell me it has nothing to do with it!!
    So someone saying that Android should be on WP is an indication of impatience? This discussion was around a while back. Same nonsense as before.

To me it's an indication of frustration of being on a platform that has been crawling since it's release. That's what I see. My perception is different than yours. Should we argue semantics next?

I already made my point a page or so back. Since you may not be inclined to go there, I'm against the idea. Just FYI.
    tanya shah1 likes this.
    12-15-2014 07:49 AM
    Oh, hell no. Just a bad idea.
    theefman, neo158, xandros9 and 1 others like this.
    12-15-2014 11:31 AM
80 1234