Cortana home reminders in large apartment complex

Terrorizer

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I set a reminder for when I got home but it did not go off since I live in a large apartment complex. I see based off the map that the "landmark" point for my address is towards the north west part of the complex and I live at the south eastern portion. I walked to the other side of the complex and sure enough it triggered my reminder. Is there any way to adjust for this so I am reminded when I come home to my apartment?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Ask Cortana "Where am I?" to check your location, then go to the notebook to see your recent places. Under those recent places, you can tap your location - the one you asked for - and add it as a favorite. While adding it as a favorite, you have an option to set it as home.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
But sometimes it isn't accurate. My actual address shows behind my house so I have to set it for a different address to turn my wifi on when I get home.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't use an address. I open maps and let it find my location, let it improve its accuracy and then save it as home

Terrorizer

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Ask Cortana "Where am I?" to check your location, then go to the notebook to see your recent places. Under those recent places, you can tap your location - the one you asked for - and add it as a favorite. While adding it as a favorite, you have an option to set it as home.

Thanks brudda!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos