Windows Insider is changing..

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
By accepting the Terms of Use and Privacy Statement, you agree that:

-The experimental and early prerelease software and services might not be fully tested.
-You might experience crashes, security vulnerabilities, data loss, or damage to your device.
-Your detailed usage and device data will automatically go to Microsoft and our partners to improve our
products and services.

I have a 15 euro Alcatel cellphone if something go wrong, so why not!
But I want them to say loud and clear that they care and love their products (WP) and will not make
false promises on 21st, in order to support them.
I can't support someone not caring for his own ideas (in general).

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Ya I have the same problem. I try logging into the phone app and it says my username and password are wrong. Bit confused by it myself.

Only those that have a MS domain account, in other words: people that work there and maybe some others, can log in right now. Your live/hotmail/outlook account won't work

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
By accepting the Terms of Use and Privacy Statement, you agree that:

-The experimental and early prerelease software and services might not be fully tested.
-You might experience crashes, security vulnerabilities, data loss, or damage to your device.
-Your detailed usage and device data will automatically go to Microsoft and our partners to improve our
products and services.

Funny, replace Microsoft with Google and it fully applies to regular Android releases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans