Discussion following the Windows 10 Event!

Espeland

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Waiting room for W10 :few hours left:

Do any of you guys if there are anywhere I can find the video of the event when it is released without seeing any spoilers? I am not able to see the livestream but would like to see the event and getting as suprised as you watching it live.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Waiting room for W10:A day more:

Nobody really knows exactly what will and will not be talked about, because the topics have been kept secret. If you want to know what they will present, just watch the event.

^This^! Anything else is pretty much just speculation. It starts at lunchtime for me, 12:00PM EST, so the timing is perfect!

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

The actual event day there goes on until about 8pm pacific. This is just the initial presentation that is streamed. Rest of the day is workshops and 1 on 1 with press and media so we may see more info hit later as well. We shall see.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Workshops and 1:1's on zero new features/hardware/vision sounds like a dull day.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com

Do any of you guys if there are anywhere I can find the video of the event when it is released without seeing any spoilers? I am not able to see the livestream but would like to see the event and getting as suprised as you watching it live.
According to this article an on-demand version of the stream will be made available shortly after the live presentation on the same page the stream took place: Windows 10: The Next Chapter

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Go out and catch up with friends. It will still be the same (disappointing) news tomorrow.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site

Go out and catch up with friends. It will still be the same (disappointing) news tomorrow.

Oh, can you stop being pessimistic and join us to see what MS has to offer today? If no, then you should really hang out with your friends ;-)

Dk92

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

I can't even get the live stream to work on my Lumia, had to pull out my iPhone to get the Microsoft page to load properly. *Sigh* They've definitely (or should I say "defiantly" ;-P) got some work to do for this OS.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh, can you stop being pessimistic and join us to see what MS has to offer today? If no, then you should really hang out with your friends ;-)

true that..... MS didnt promised anything super excited or preview release date to betray or delay i guess we all are waiting to see future of our phones :)

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com

Can't wait until Daniel starts posting pics of the inside of the room! There are always little tidbits that can be gleaned from before the event.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05