Discussion following the Windows 10 Event!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Waiting room for W10 :few hours left:

The timer on front page says less than 30 minutes now... we are into the hour, the very last few minutes ;)

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site

Anyhow - does anyone have an ability/software to be able to record the audio that's playing on the live feed and share with the community? They've played some really good tunes!

Magnus Anderson

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

I wounder why there are no live streaming application for the Xbox One system for this. I would love to see this on there instead of on the laptop of mine.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site

Who wants to bet that the guys in first row have all got iPads and iPhones and Lumia (Orange, Red, Green) are all towards the back? ;)

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site

I wounder why there are no live streaming application for the Xbox One system for this. I would love to see this on there instead of on the laptop of mine.

That's baffling really. Microsoft can do apps for bloody elections but nothing for their hyped events? But then again, Microsoft does nothing for itself. It's selfless like that.

Vishnu Hs

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Re: Waiting room for W10: Few minutes left:

I want to remind all you guys,don't expect too much for phone as they will mainly focus on W10 for pc and how universalization works blah blah..

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Waiting room for W10 :We're live:

Explain to me again why they chosen to stream with Flash. It keeps stopping for buffering :\

Yeah, mine too. I've been buffering for 5 straight minutes now, and up to that point it was smooth. I guess more people have tuned in or something. Anyone else start having buffering issues at 16 minutes in?

EssThree

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: Waiting room for W10 :We're live:

I'm having issues trying to watch it live. Constantly trying to buffer. Super frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3