Discussion following the Windows 10 Event!

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: Waiting room for W10 :We're live:

Why are there so many burgers? Also, why the hell are there so many back buttons splattered all over the UI of wp10 :(
It still looks cool, but it's just a little sad...

Angry Pixel

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting good vibes with his constant repeat of "I wanna speed things up and you guys can try it out on insider build". I think beta build will be launched in a day or two.

EssThree

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

Why are there so many burgers? Also, why the hell are there so many back buttons splattered all over the UI of wp10 :(
It still looks cool, but it's just a little sad...
Agreed. Also, way too many controls near the top of the display on the phone -_-

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Hmm from what I seen its fine. I hope for more changes design-wise but I am worried that what they meant by "universal apps" are only their apps - like office, outlook, skype etc. and not all single app on marketplace

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

The big thing here is, what it means for Windows as a whole. It's going to attract more people to Windows devices in order to get the universal usage out of them.

With some of the technology announced and some of the things being implemented, then Apple (not just their phones, but desktops and laptops, as well) should be getting a bit worried.

Lots of big game changing announcements. Can't argue that.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

I would be happy if they let us give a peek at settings pane in windows phone.I personally like the New Office UI and its abilities similar to Win32.
Anyone missing the split view just as in windows 8.1 :)
Hope they showcase in future builds btw no info on phone insider app.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

What's that smell? Oh, goodness. Seems some of the Apple execs need to send their pants out to the cleaners after the Microsoft presser.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos