Discussion following the Windows 10 Event!

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm expecting everyone to be offered their choice of free red or blue Ferrari 458 by end of the year.
Doesn't mean it'll happen.
But because I've now stated it on an internet page, surely everyone will believe my speculation.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Something strange. I can't access the Windows Insider page at Microsoft. Currently down. Could they be making changes to the page to announce the availability of Win10 for phones TODAY?!? That would be awesome, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It would be about the right time for MS to be getting to the office to start making it ready if they were going to do it today, though.

Nicholas Lovan

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Something strange. I can't access the Windows Insider page at Microsoft. Currently down. Could they be making changes to the page to announce the availability of Win10 for phones TODAY?!? That would be awesome, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It would be about the right time for MS to be getting to the office to start making it ready if they were going to do it today, though.

The site still loads, but it's broken in a way I usually see on my PC, it always goes back to normal if I sign in.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
The site still loads, but it's broken in a way I usually see on my PC, it always goes back to normal if I sign in.

Yeah, it's loading now. Pretty bad broken. Fixes when logging in. Wonder why that is? It kept giving errors when trying to log in earlier and wouldn't allow a log in. Strange.

Still unable to get into the community, though, for discussions. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos