I just thought of the most insane idea

t.cross

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Imagine if Microsoft worked closely with HTC for their own version of the M9(Hima) and since they now own Nokias mobile division and some of Nokias services what if they integrated some of the best of the what they have to offer into one phone that would be something like the Google and Samsung lightweight partnership but even more powerful including windows 10 out the box phewww boomsound+Pureview+Dot View Case+Cortana+HTC apps+MS/Nokia services ******* insane the possibilities man the possibilities

Last edited:

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
What partnership does Google have with Samsung like this? AFAIK, all Microsoft services are on HTC except the Lumia specific ones. Even HERE is on HTC.

RichardBurt

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Imagine if Microsoft worked closely with HTC for their own version of the M9(Hima) and since they now own Nokias mobile division and some of Nokias services what if they integrated some of the best of the what they have to offer into one phone that would be something like the Google and Samsung partnership but even more powerful including windows 10 out the box phewww boomsound+Pureview+Dot View Case+Cortana+HTC apps+MS/Nokia services ******* insane the possibilities man the possibilities

I want whatever it is your smoking.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't see a reason for Microsoft to do that, I mean why? They already have a home grown solution for probably all of that. PureView + Dolby 5.1 + Glance + 800up processor + Wireless Charging + Smart Flip Case + Passive Cortana activation, basically the 1520. Why aren't they doing it (basically a smaller 1520)? God knows why.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't see a reason for Microsoft to do that, I mean why? They already have a home grown solution for probably all of that. PureView + Dolby 5.1 + Glance + 800up processor + Wireless Charging + Smart Flip Case + Passive Cortana activation, basically the 1520. Why aren't they doing it (basically a smaller 1520)? God knows why.

You mean the 930?

t.cross

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
The reason why because the M8 tbh has the cooler perception and wave going the lumia series is great but far as perception by the general public probably meh I have the M8 for windows and it feels like a really cool device that alot of potential now that MS is baking some of the apps like Gestures and Lumia Cameria 5.0 it makes this phone even more potentially awesome because I'm getting services from both companies can't wait till Mixed Radio gets released to all Non-Lumia users so I enjoy it on my sweet M8

Last edited:

t.cross

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Everyone thought the M8 for Windows wouldn't happen but I had a feeling it would now look what we have today a M8 for windows it's like the hardware matches the software it gives the software a even more cooler look sorry but the Lumia name and designs lately hasn't been striking enough and going by the inconsistent reputation ugggh not a good look no matter what you think about it its still a great idea

Last edited:

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
So basically Microsoft should just write off the billions they paid for nokia's hardware division, sounds like a great plan....

t.cross

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Who said they had to do that? we could get a flagship from them and HTC this year lets just face HTC and MS need each other and they have made some cool devices before with the extra tech MS has now it would be deadly just a brilliant idea nothin else

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The 930 design is very bland and dull like a colorful plain brick with alot of goodies

Well the design part is subjective, I find the 930's very aesthetic and well built, probably better than the 1520. If it had Glance and supported US LTE bands (even a Latin America unlocked version would've worked) I would've bought it rather than buying a 830. Either way, lets not deviate from the topic :)

t.cross

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
So you saying alot of people didn't like the design of the 920 when it first came out because the only complaint was about the weight plus it was winning awards for the design

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss