CORTANA"S prediction the Superbowl

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Video has been removed.

Well, when I asked, she said the Patriots would have the edge, however, I know she's more likely to be honest with Joe Belfiore, and she told HIM that the Hawks would win by 78.5 points.

I'll be rooting for the Hawks based on that. :D

Splacknuk

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
While I'm not a Patriots fan... *technically* Cortana is correct. The two statements are just not as interrelated as we are inferring them to be.
1) Cortana picks the Patriots to win (in part because?)
2) The New England Patriots hold the NFL record for the longest winning streak at 21 back a few years ago.

:angry: EDIT - and of course I'm wrong. Ha! I did a Bing search for "Patriots 21" and got several articles referring to that streak. I'm guessing she got her data from those same sites. Evidently the Colts hold the record at 23.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, there you have it. She was wrong about 21 being the record, so she's wrong about the Pats going to win. That means it's in the bag for the Hawks.

I don't mind her being wrong once in a while. She's still hot.

SammyD97

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm not American and don't watch American football but just wanted to put it out there that if the Hawks don't win, we don't get the Windows 10 for phone preview. Joe said we'd get it after the Hawks win the Superbowl right? 😜

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
See CORTANA predicted right thanks to Malcolm Martin she did get it right. LOL. It was fun though I'm a huge NASCAR fan not football but I live on Cape Cod.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12