Cortana recipies stopped working

stuartbritt

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I updated my UK Lumia 925 with Update 1 a few days ago.
When it was first updated, If I asked Cortana "find me a recipe for X", she would show a few recipes from MSN Food and Drink, which I could click on and it would take me to the app.

Now, whenever I ask that, she just shows me a bing search.

Strangely, if I try the same thing on the WP8.1 Update 1 emulator (I'm developing an app), it works ok, logged in with the same Microsoft account, same region and language settings etc.

I've tried rebooting, soft reset, disabling and re-enabling Cortana, deleting Cortana data from the phoe and the cloud, but nothing will get it working again.
Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this? I don't really want to do a hard reset (mainy because I have a bunch of downloaded podcasts in Podcast Lounge, that aren't available any more and I wont be able to get back)

MJS9

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I've discovered the same problem on my 930, UK. It worked 10 days ago. I've not had any phone updates in that time, but I did get a number of msn app updates on the 13th Feb. However, the Food and Drink app wasn't included in that. I've found no fix yet, sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster