New screenshots of Notification Panel revealed?

anon(8776042)

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
yesterday seeing the Xbox talk on the GDC, I noticed that they showed some screenshots of the notification panel on both: W10 Mobile and W10.

On the shots we can see some new icons, rich notifications, dark mode on pc !...
And also I noticed something strange, Whatsapp notifications on pc :straight:

Well, does this mean that we will have mirrored notifications from W10M to pc?
I think that the option of device discovery included on the W10 Mobile could do that.

What do you think?

MOBILE
Movil.png

PC
Pc.png

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Well Microsoft already said that notifications will mirror both PC and phone during the Windows 10 event back in January

I actually didn't catch them showing the WP notification center, I was flipping through windows a lot towards the middle though, looks nice, I like it!

Interesting battery icon though

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Now work messages reply directly from notification centre. But where it will come form other messenger ex WhatsApp,Skype,wechat fb messenger or more??? Is it come in next preview???

anon(8776042)

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Now work messages reply directly from notification centre. But where it will come form other messenger ex WhatsApp,Skype,wechat fb messenger or more??? Is it come in next preview???

I think this has to do with new W10 Apis.
So, until W10 SDK comes out, I doubt any messenger app will implement it.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'd expect the SDK to release with the preview for developers build, until then, only microsoft apps will be able to use this feature

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
The first preview is pretty bad. There are hardly any new features, and all of the icons/menus look half finished. So don't get too jealous! :)

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
When come out next windows 10 technical preview for all phones?
why only 5 wp model users enjoyed the windows 10 ☹ .

Because unlike the dev preview, this preview program is actually giving us development builds, basically, there letting us test the stuff that they would test internally, and usually intenral tests start with a certain set of hardware, then work the way up until all of them are supported

as for why flagships dont have it specifically, its because of their restore setup, it requires a bigger OS partition on the memory, which midrange/low range usually have more free space int their partitions, so microsft needs to finish a feature that lets the install change the install partition

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
looking good!

I must have drifted off whilst watching the GDC stream as i don't recall seeing anything about them showing the notification centre on phones lol.

BiggishTuba558

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes, Microsoft has said also the notifications will be universal. However you can see already your SMS in Outlook.com under the category Contacts since some hours.

floopydoodle

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
That has to be the worst battery icon design ever. Is it empty? Is it full? I don't know!
Hollow icons is bad design, it adds to cognitive fatigue. Not to mention it's a blatant ripoff of iOS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99