Is this crazy situation possible?

Winman92

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Is this crazy situation possible

so i have a friend that has GAD which is why he probably comes up with this crazy stuff. but anyway he had a pc infected by rootkits and a keylogger so he saved his stuff to cds. but now he says what if he accidentally saved the keylogger or rootkit on the cds. so i decided to snap the cds in half, which as you now they shadder into 1000 pieces going all over and on hes hands. now he says hes scared a piece of the metallic part of the CD (the layer stuff is saved on,not the plastic ) getting on his hand and he well touch another whole cd which without knowing the metallic part well then get stuck on ,he will put it in the pc and boom his pc will read the metallic part thats stuck on the whole cd and hes infected again. LOL hes crazy right. he also says what if a metallic part ends up on the metal area of a usb will the usb read it when plugged into the pc and reinfect him. i have a pic he made.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 4

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is this crazy situation possible

so i have a friend that has GAD which is why he probably comes up with this crazy stuff. but anyway he had a pc infected by rootkits and a keylogger so he saved his stuff to cds. but now he says what if he accidentally saved the keylogger or rootkit on the cds. so i decided to snap the cds in half, which as you now they shadder into 1000 pieces going all over and on hes hands. now he says hes scared a piece of the metallic part of the CD (the layer stuff is saved on,not the plastic ) getting on his hand and he well touch another whole cd which without knowing the metallic part well then get stuck on ,he will put it in the pc and boom his pc will read the metallic part thats stuck on the whole cd and hes infected again. LOL hes crazy right. he also says what if a metallic part ends up on the metal area of a usb will the usb read it when plugged into the pc and reinfect him. i have a pic he made.

Yes of course its impossible and your 'friend' is indeed crazy !
Nice story though :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett