Windows 10 - OneDrive no longer working/installed

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
it's in the system tray (or mine was), and needed manually telling that it needed to sync my photos/docs etc.

All now working on the onedrive front for me.

jtranchina

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Mine isn't showing in system tray and its not even on the "uninstall programs" list... Its just acting as a regular folder with no options to sync.. Which is weird because before installing the newest update the new music folder wasn't there but now it is... Very bizarre

StupidPlanet

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem. It's an interface issue with the notification tray arrow. I unlocked the taskbar and moved a couple apps up and was able to access onedrive once. Also some other programs that weren't appearing. But now I can't access anymore.

jtranchina

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I went to the folder that contained OneDrive and there was an update OneDrive icon or something like that... I ran that and now OneDrive is again installed

itsmonkeys

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Starting the OneDrive "Metro" app brought it back to life on my system. OneDrive asked which folder to use and afterwards the icon reappeared and it started syncing again.

oh11

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
More specifically ... Local disk > Program Files (x86) > Microsoft OneDrive > OneDriveSetup

Ran that and everything works fine now

Tried it and it said that a newer version is already installed and that I need to uninstall it before.
But I can't find a way to sync onedrive folder yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans