See pic.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20150327_0001.jpg  
    03-27-2015 05:22 PM
    Ok, I don't get the paid blogger fail.
    03-27-2015 05:55 PM
    Ok, I don't get the paid blogger fail.
    I think OP's mentioning the ironic use of Twitter for iPhone by the user.
    Likwidz likes this.
    03-27-2015 08:40 PM
    I think OP's mentioning the ironic use of Twitter for iPhone by the user.
    Yeah, noticed that but is the blogger a MS blogger? I'm not up on all their bloggers.
    03-27-2015 11:48 PM
    Yeah, noticed that but is the blogger a MS blogger? I'm not up on all their bloggers.
    At quick glance, it seems like msft paid/sponsored/encouraged some female bloggers to use and tweet about their Lumia... In the pic above, she posts a pic of the iPhone fitbit app, using an iPhone, but claims it's a Lumia.
    03-28-2015 12:04 AM
    She doesn't mention Lumia or Band on her website under products she owns or endorses.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    Jazmac and anon(8150199) like this.
    03-28-2015 12:14 AM
    At quick glance, it seems like msft paid/sponsored/encouraged some female bloggers to use and tweet about their Lumia... In the pic above, she posts a pic of the iPhone fitbit app, using an iPhone, but claims it's a Lumia.
    So she has more than one phone? Sorry I'm missing the irony...but its late where I live. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2015 01:32 AM
    So she has more than one phone? Sorry I'm missing the irony...but its late where I live. :)
    That doesn't mean she's paid by anyone to post that Tweet.

I'm not paid by anyone, but I have multiple devices on multiple platforms. I've posted Tweets about: iOS while using Windows Phone, Windows Phone while using Android, Linux while using Windows, Windows while using Linux, etc.
    tgp, msirapian, 920Walker and 1 others like this.
    03-28-2015 01:40 AM
    What does any of this have to do with Windows 10?
    03-28-2015 07:13 AM

I'm not paid by anyone, but I have multiple devices on multiple platforms. I've posted Tweets about: iOS while using Windows Phone, Windows Phone while using Android, Linux while using Windows, Windows while using Linux, etc.
    Thanks Laura.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2015 07:24 AM

Why, all of a sudden, multiple female bloggers are posting about Lumia/WP features and @LumiaUS is retweeting every single one.... except the one in my original post. Does nobody else find it ironic that, in my original post, she says she loves the fitbit app on her Lumia, then posts a screenshot of the fitbit app from the iPhone?
    03-28-2015 08:38 AM
    What does any of this have to do with Windows 10?
    Because I was tired of looking for the Microsoft general discussion forum.
    rdubmu likes this.
    03-28-2015 08:38 AM
    Why, all of a sudden, multiple female bloggers are posting about Lumia/WP features and @LumiaUS is retweeting every single one.... except the one in my original post. Does nobody else find it ironic that, in my original post, she says she loves the fitbit app on her Lumia, then posts a screenshot of the fitbit app from the iPhone?
    Man, you must be new to how women-folk function. They do what they do and the best you should do in response, is smile and roll with it. :)
    03-28-2015 11:15 AM
    I agree with the OP, it's not a good look. I wouldn't say it's proof of bribery or anything ,but if she's going to say she likes the WP FitBit app, then perhaps making THAT the FitBit app you're showing people makes sense. If the FitBit app is so great on WP, why would you even WANT to post the iOS app? Maybe she's totally ignorant to WP and couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot?
    03-28-2015 11:57 AM
    I agree with the OP, it's not a good look. I wouldn't say it's proof of bribery or anything ,but if she's going to say she likes the WP FitBit app, then perhaps making THAT the FitBit app you're showing people makes sense. If the FitBit app is so great on WP, why would you even WANT to post the iOS app? Maybe she's totally ignorant to WP and couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot?
    You tell em Perry!
    perry-mason.jpg
    03-28-2015 01:00 PM
    ...huh..?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2015 06:08 PM
    Looks like some of y'all are reaching.....lol.
    Laura Knotek and Jazmac like this.
    03-28-2015 08:35 PM