My Nokia Lumia 520 is completely Dead this morning, Trying to roll back to 8.1 from Wp 10 Preview, what should I do?

Dimmu Borgir

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia 520 is completely Dead this morning, Trying to roll back to 8.1 from Wp 10 Preview

I just did as Windows Central or Microsoft suggested & downloaded the Windows Phone Recovery Tool 1.1.0 . I did everything right as suggested but now my phone is Dead! Blank screen, My laptop no longer detects my phone, I tried switching to different ports,different cable, even different laptops but nothing works. Any suggestion would be helpful & yeah if this phone's broke now I guess I'll never be buying a windows phone Crap anymore . Thanks, Please let me know in the comment, what you guys think .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Are you fu**** kidding us? In how many ways did MS warn you guys that your phone could be possibly destroyed by installing the TP.

I did miss that part of the comment. :p

Too many people are too ignorant of the issues with the TP. Good idea in principle, bad idea with people overly desperate to 'show off' the latest update to their friends....

Lots of people having issues using the recovery tool as well.

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
So in a way, It was safer to install it on my 1020 then on my 520, well I will delay the update for my 520 then. 1020 working awesome on window 10.

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
So the problem happened when you went to go back to 8.1? If so Gabe aul already knows about this problem and may have come up with a fix for It so check his twitter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes