Much better operation with the Preview

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I've dual booted 8.1 and Win x TP because it just makes sense to keep these two in their own playground, but I'm noticing something I didn't expect to happen just yet. I find I am spending more than 50 percent of my time in Windows X than in 8.1. It simply works. Not to mention I'm using the Spartan more and I find it's standing better than when I started playing with it. I still use Firefox primarily for browsing but Spartan is working now. I'm glad they got the auto-correct built in as the did for Explorer 11.

One of the eye candy aspects of Spartan I like is how the tabs from your last browser session seem to elevate into position. I'm playing a lot of Cities Skylines on the 10049 build and I get NO problems with the game itself. The graphics might improve in later builds but as it is, not too shabby. I'm trying to keep my eyes open while working with the Windows X TP so I'm not blind sided by too much, but without sacrificing much, its going in the right direction for me.
​For those using the TP, are you noticing increased stability?

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm also dual booting Windows 8.1 and X TP and noticing great stability! Especially since i updated my Windows X from build 9926 to 10049. I'm seeing much better performance for multitasking, gaming, and about anything else. Microsoft is doing a tremendous job at perfecting Windows X and hopefully it can stay like this forever. Microsoft also made the love of my life, the beautifully designed "Spartan" caught my eye Very fast, It has no problems with me, plus its very fast and much better than any other Internet Explorer that has released. Spartan might get recognized as one of the top browsers fast!!! I think Microsoft is heading the right direction.

Edited: Now on build 10061

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I am on my MacBook 13" and I was using Windows 10 TP. MacBook freezes occasionally and also had some blue screens after updating to 10049. As this is my work machine, had to revert back to Windows 7.

But I like where we are going with Windows 10. Love to install it back.

I will install Windows 10 back on it, after I migrate most of my work to another machine (latest by this weekend).

My question is : Can I do a dual boot on MacBook with Win 7 and Win 10?

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
dual boot Win 7 and Win X(10)? On a MacBook? If you have a big enough hard drive you could tri boot. (unless you somehow deleted your Mac operating system, then you probably could). I'm not the best when it comes to anything Mac related.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb