Why is my Lumia 730 with Windows 10 Technical Preview unable to Restore backup data from OneDrive?

Pramit Mazumdar

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 730 with Windows 10 Technical Preview unable to Restore backup data from OneDrive

Today I received an update from Windows Insider Program. Before installing it, I Backed up my phone data (Lumia Denim) to OneDrive. Then downloaded and installed the update, and now my phone is having Windows 10 Technical Preview. Although it was installed successfully, still I found some bug in the Flight Mode option . Flight Mode was ON and I couldn't turn it OFF. So I tried RESET MY PHONE. While resetting my phone, it asked whether I would like to restore from the already Backed up data from OneDrive. I selected YES, but after successfully restoring data up to 20% the phone notified me that UNABLE TO VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT. I repeated the process thrice with no solution. My phone is working phone, but I need the backed up data, mainly the contact list from the backed up data at OneDrive. Please specify me as to how I could get my contact list back from back up without RESETTING THE PHONE.
[No issues with my Internet connection]

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 730 with Windows 10 Technical Preview unable to Restore backup data from OneDrive

Today I received an update from Windows Insider Program. Before installing it, I Backed up my phone data (Lumia Denim) to OneDrive. Then downloaded and installed the update, and now my phone is having Windows 10 Technical Preview. Although it was installed successfully, still I found some bug in the Flight Mode option . Flight Mode was ON and I couldn't turn it OFF. So I tried RESET MY PHONE. While resetting my phone, it asked whether I would like to restore from the already Backed up data from OneDrive. I selected YES, but after successfully restoring data up to 20% the phone notified me that UNABLE TO VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT. I repeated the process thrice with no solution. My phone is working phone, but I need the backed up data, mainly the contact list from the backed up data at OneDrive. Please specify me as to how I could get my contact list back from back up without RESETTING THE PHONE.
[No issues with my Internet connection]
If you have your contacts on your Sims card then go to people app, settings, scroll down and import from sims

Pramit Mazumdar

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 730 with Windows 10 Technical Preview unable to Restore backup data from OneDrive

Yes I found the option. I think this is a new build in Win 10.
Maximum of my contacts are either saved in Outlook or Google. So my adding those accounts along with Facebook account would probably give me the contact details along with the Profile pictures of facebook.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa