Windows 10 Spotlight lockscreen collection

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Edited:
hi guys, I have collected every spotlight lock screen wallpaper there has ever been since the day they started to appear until today (25th of november 2016). they are 578 spotlight wallpapers (no duplicate wallpaprs) in addition to 21 official (not spotlight wallpapers) so the total number is 599 images and this is the ultimate collection of spotlight wallpapers there is on the internet until today (25th of november 2016) (no duplicate wallpapers). the actual spotlight wallpapers are 289 spotlight wallpapers (but every wallpaper has two versions one for mobile and one for computer) in addition to 21 official windows wallpapers making a total of 599 wallpapers at the size of nearly 700 MB (696 MB to be exact).
All Wallpapers are in HD HQ
all you have to do is clicking the below link and a new tab will open in your browser for the shared folder choose what you want to download or just click the option download at the left of the screen near the top to download the entire folder at once (shared via my OneDrive). they are well organized and renamed by sequantial numbers so it makes it easy to find the wallpaper you want.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7kEtWUfpgaHcD5O2c

Last edited:

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
the one your asking for is in my 17 new windows spotlight collection. just download it and enjoy.
Hi all,

Can you please tell me where I could find the wallpapers? I tried looking for them but I can't locate the directory. One of my Windows 10 installs currently has the bamboo "forest"(?) wallpaper that I really like (the one with a path cutting right through the center) and I would really love to get that one. I have been visiting the OneDrive share on this page regularly hoping that that wallpaper would turn up there one of these days...

LuxZg

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Collection from LuxZg: ...

Thanks QuentinJ for posting this for me! I've been adding few photos every few days, as they come, and will keep doing that, so just keep checking the folder from time to time. And enjoy some great photos! :)

EDIT: Interesting (NOT!) how adding the -at- sign also counts as l-ink and mentioning the very word seems to trigger the anti-spam, this is so annoying it's beyond explaining. I have to post 10-15 times (well, try to post) to find "the formula" where my post can actually go through. Even quoting other people triggers anti-spam. So weird, and so terrible...

Gerald Marzo

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I cant find on your collection the cortana lockscreen wallpaper featured on the windows 10 event, please upload it is so cool to be my default lockscreen. Thanks :)

LuxZg

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
New wallpapers since my last post, about 35 new ones as much as I've counted (actually 35 + 35, with same images for landscape and portrait orientation).
For URL see few posts earlier from QuentinJ

Enjoy!

LuxZg

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
QuentinJ - a question... In your OneDrive folder ( Pictures > Saved pictures >Windows 10 wallpapers > Spotlight ) there's a bunch of pictures that are 1MB-6MB in size, while all pictures I get from Spotlight's "Assets" folder are around 460-470kB. Do you edit these pictures or do you find better quality somewhere? I haven't noticed any real visual difference when comparing same image that I've copied from "Assets" vs same image from you that is larger in size, but I'm still curious :)

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I don't edit anything, but for some reason a few of the recent additions were larger in size. They are still 1920 x 1080 resolution like the others but are larger for an unknown reason.
Their size is the same as when I found them in my Assets folder

LuxZg

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I don't edit anything, but for some reason a few of the recent additions were larger in size. They are still 1920 x 1080 resolution like the others but are larger for an unknown reason.
Their size is the same as when I found them in my Assets folder

Yeah, I took a note last several days and noticed the same. Roughly 1 out of 5 pictures from Assets folder would be larger (1.5MB+) while others are in the range of 460-480kb. Weird. But thanks for confirming anyway :)

Also, as a side note - new images again in my OneDrive ( http://1drv.ms/1OyEz2B ). Yeah, I can finally post a link! :)

SShelby

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Is there anywhere that gives credits for the photos or that identifies locations? One of the industrial photos reminds me of a place I used to work (sure it isn't the same place, just similar) and I'd like to know where it is.

QuentinJ

May 25, 2014
Visit site
they are by default in 1920*1080, i don't think you will get larger resolutions if you have a 4K screen but i don't know that for a fact.
The files are in C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets - just add .jpg at the end to view the pictures.

Eddy E

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
hey guys , i have a question , why the same picture at crise or luxzg and quentin has different sizes?
and thanks for these pictures, they are amazing

Rami_A_H

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey Guys, the images are great but I am having a hard time downloading from onedrive due to low internet speeds... and the fact that onedrive kind of sucks. Can someone please place the collection in a google drive or dropbox folder.

raelds

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking for the new spotlight lockscreen of the snowman wearing headphones. I believe it might be a IHeartRadio ad, but regardless, I can't find it online anywhere to use as wallpaper. Thank you!

file:///C:/Users/Rachel/Downloads/Snowman%20(1).webp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb