Windows 10 Spotlight lockscreen collection

Victor Starostenko

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi Quentin,

I appreciate you sharing your collection, it's definitely great!
Unfortunately the image I am looking for is not in it :(. This particular image appeared in late August this year. It was a black and white close-up shot of a turntable itself along with a few control buttons/knobs. I do not believe a needle was present.

Thank you again!

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
hi guys, I have collected every spotlight lock screen wallpaper there has ever been since the day they started to appear until today (25th of november 2016). they are 578 spotlight wallpapers (no duplicate wallpaprs) in addition to 21 official (not spotlight wallpapers) so the total number is 599 images and this is the ultimate collection of spotlight wallpapers there is on the internet until today (25th of november 2016) (no duplicate wallpapers). the actual spotlight wallpapers are 289 spotlight wallpapers (but every wallpaper has two versions one for mobile and one for computer) in addition to 21 official windows wallpapers making a total of 599 wallpapers at the size of nearly 700 MB (696 MB to be exact).
All Wallpapers are in HD HQ
all you have to do is clicking the below link and a new tab will open in your browser for the shared folder choose what you want to download or just click the option download at the left of the screen near the top to download the entire folder at once (shared via my OneDrive). they are well organized and renamed by sequantial numbers so it makes it easy to find the wallpaper you want.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7kEtWUfpgaHcD5O2c

Last edited:

Topcat7

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
@mohamed_ayman56
Thank-you very much for that.
I swear that I looked at the photos in your link THREE times and I never found it, but now I have, so all is good.
Thank-you, again.

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
@mohamed_ayman56
Thank-you very much for that.
I swear that I looked at the photos in your link THREE times and I never found it, but now I have, so all is good.
Thank-you, again.
you are very welcome, glad I could help you. Next time someone asks for a specific photo I'll post a link to the photo it self so it would be easy for the person who asked for it to find it.

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi @mohamed_ayman56! Great job! Are you going to update your spotlight collection in the future?

yes @Artur-M whenever I have new spotlight wallpapers I will update my collection (maybe monthly or whenever there is a considerable amount of new wallpapers). stay tuned because I will post here to inform all of you whenever there is an update.

Last edited:

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
you asked guys and I made it. Here is my christmas and New Year's gift to you guys (I know it is a little late for christmas but still right on time for New Year) 15 New spotlight wallpapers that I was able to put my hands on. the Next part needs a little focus.

the link to the New Wallpapers only is going to be below (shared via my OneDrive at the size of 31 MB) so if you downloaded my entire collection before you only need to download the below link which contains the new spotlight wallpapers only and then add them to your spotlight folder and now you have the full package. here is the link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7lSV7MS_cl_BVQZiE
just click on it and a new tab will open in your browser for the shared folder, choose what you want to download or just download the whole folder at once by clicking on the option download near the top left of the screen.

if you didn't already download my full collection before, here is the link to download it (shared via my OneDrive at the size of 727 MB) including the new wallpapers I just posted above (so you won't have to download the above link with them). Here is the link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7kEtWUfpgaHcD5O2c
just click on it and a new tab will open in your browser for the shared folder, choose what you want to download or just download the whole folder at once by clicking on the option download near the top left of the screen.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo