Windows 10 Spotlight lockscreen collection

anon(10112487)

Dec 18, 2016
Visit site
Wow! How you get all those pictures? My Windows 10 gets less photos from Microsott :(
Thanks mohamed_ayman56!
Just one question: what happened with the photos between "Spotlight 566" and "Spotlight (579)"?

Last edited:

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Wow! How you get all those pictures? My Windows 10 gets less photos from Microsott :(
Thanks mohamed_ayman56!
Just one question: what happened with the photos between "Spotlight 566" and "Spotlight (579)"?
thank you for the compelment Artur-M. stay tuned as I will update my collection by the end of january (hope at that time I got a considerable amount of New spotlight wallpapers). about your question, I checked my collection and the spotlight wallpapers you are asking for are still in my full collection. if you can't find them on your computer try downloading the following link (I have assembled them in a seperate OneDrive folder specially for you):

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7lWIcd6zJVe0MgMeI

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi mohamed_ayman56! I've just found great app - VisiPics that can remove duplicated photos based on their content.
Maybe you will find it usefull :) Details on VisiPics
thank you very much for this app. it will really help me because I spend hard times filtering the spotlight wallpapers to find duplicated photos manually (and there is usually errors). and tell me if you downloaded the link I posted for the spotlight wallpapers between (spotlight (566) to spotlight (579)) because the folder is only temporary and I will remove it once you download it.

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
you are welcome :) stay tuned as I will update my collection whenever I have a considerable amount of new spotlight wallpapers and I will post here to inform all of you when there is an update.

laptopbugger

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Hey @mohamed_ayman56, thank you so much! I have been looking for a specific image for hours but most collections online are far from complete. I finally found it in yours, so thank you!

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
you are welcome :) stay tuned as I will update my collection whenever I have a considerable amount of new spotlight wallpapers and I will post here to inform all of you when there is an update.

Link doesn't work anymore? thanks for your efforts

EDIT: works today!

Last edited:

mohamed_ayman56

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, sorry for the delay in posting new spotlight wallpapers as I was on a religious spiritual trip to mecca the holy place (google it).
during the past month I was able to put my hands on 20 new spotlight wallpapers. as always we are going to have two links the first is for the new wallpapers only and that is below (they are 21 MB in total):

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7lgaYUQtI9MxO43fy
just click on the link and a new tab will open in your browser for the shared folder, choose what you want to download or just download the whole folder at once by clicking on the option download near the top left of the screen.

the second is for the entire collection including the 20 new wallpapers from this post and all the wallpapers I have posted before so if you didn't download any wallpapers before just download the below link and you will have the full collection including the 20 new spotlight wallpapers in the first link.
here is the second link (they are 750 MB in total so it is kinda like downloading a 720p movie, just saying):

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCr_9AUBmO7kEtWUfpgaHcD5O2c
just click on the link and a new tab will open in your browser for the shared folder, choose what you want to download or just download the whole folder at once by clicking on the option download near the top left of the screen.

forrestishmael

Apr 24, 2017
Visit site
There have been several windows spotlight pics that have appeared in my lockscreen background that I would have liked to saved. however, tbh I really don't understand at all how to find the files. I did a Google search on images to find some of them, one of them lead me to this Page. There is still one that I'd really like, I took a picture of is. Really hoping someone here has it saved!

Attachments

• IMG_20170416_042809_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20170416_042809_hdr.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs