Developers - What app will you port to WP10/ W10 ?

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Let's hear from the developers that PLAN TO PORT their app using the recently announced tools.

This threads main purpose is specifically for developers to announce their intent of providing a port for their software, and the rest of us to measure the possibility of the ports actually taking off.

This threads secondary purpose is for USERS to request an android/ios application for the wp10 / w10 platform.

This thread is not a place for "i think wp10/w10 is finally going to succeed/fail/triumph because of ___________"

Let's use this thread as a two way street:
1 the developers gauge interest in HOW MANY USERS OF THE PLATFORM WOULD MAKE A PURCHASE if it was available

2 the users gauge developer's intents of developing and supporting the wp10/w10 platform.

DEVELOPERS: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS (FOR OBVIOUS REASONS), PLEASE DO SO, BUT GIVE US SOME IDEA AS TO WETHER YOUR APP IS A GAME, OFFICE SUITE, OR OTHER TYPE OF APP.

USERS: thank you for your requests, but lets keep the hopes/dreams/wishes/opinions in the other threads.

MODS: please help me keep this thread POSITIVE, and on point. doing your job well here will make developers want to see/use it.

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
.... crickets ....

well shucks, i was really hoping to find some developer activity/interest in doing this. i've even done a few google searches to try and find developers interested in porting ios/android apps to wp/10, but i'm failing.

​anyone have a clue-stick as to where the developers are talking about this ?

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
.... crickets ....

well shucks, i was really hoping to find some developer activity/interest in doing this. i've even done a few google searches to try and find developers interested in porting ios/android apps to wp/10, but i'm failing.

​anyone have a clue-stick as to where the developers are talking about this ?
Honestly both iOS and android developers won't look into the porting software until they see marketshare rise a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)