Image Stabilization??

Pavstar619

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi, did any of the Techincal Previews come with Image Stabilization like on iPhones? Really need some stabilizing love or some of my pics getting really really blurry (My hands are shaky :confused: )

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The Lumia 928 and Icon have optical image stabilization.
It's not a feature of the software, but hardware (maybe, something has digital image stabilization - I don't know about that).
I can confirm those two, though, as I had both.
BTW...
Nokia was the first (and only) maker with optical image stabilization, for a long time.
JJ

Pavstar619

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Wohh the first really?? Nice. And I was wondering about the Digital Image Stabilization. Hoping Windows 10 brings that on my Lumia 640XL cause it could definitely take better pics with it when comparing to iPhones as far as I've seen.

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, did any of the Techincal Previews come with Image Stabilization like on iPhones? Really need some stabilizing love or some of my pics getting really really blurry (My hands are shaky :confused: )

As i know only the iPhone 6 plus has OIS which is known to be a little aggressive when it comes to videos as suggested by some YouTube video.

Lumias such as the 920 also have it right till the 1520.

Pavstar619

May 4, 2015
Visit site
As i know only the iPhone 6 plus has OIS which is known to be a little aggressive when it comes to videos as suggested by some YouTube video.

Lumias such as the 920 also have it right till the 1520.

No no no not OIS. I'm talking about DS(Digital Stabilization) like ones on iPhone 5s and Galaxy S5 :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720