Why is my 520 loading every 5 minutes?

ganga rapu

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
regarding start screen loading

iam using lumia 520 i have done soft reset for more than 10 times every 5 min it is loading plz folks help me out to solve my issue

Oliver Andrades

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: regarding start screen loading

For some people, a soft reset or even a restart helps, but not always. I tried 4 soft resets and 5 restarts, then finally gave up and did a hard reset. And I can say it now works better than even wp8.1. If you have nothing to lose, I would recommend a hard reset. If you use whatsapp, do not format the sd card as it contains the chat backups.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

A factory reset did it for me. Go to settings>system>about. As frustrated as I was when dealing with this, I'm glad I did the reset. Aside from some minor quirks, this build is surprisingly smooth and stable.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site

and Hard Reset will temporarily resolve this issue. I have done 2 hard resets since yesterday and countless soft resets. Its l;ooking good for past half an hour and hope it wont occur again ;-)

henocksandy

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

For some people, a soft reset or even a restart helps, but not always. I tried 4 soft resets and 5 restarts, then finally gave up and did a hard reset. And I can say it now works better than even wp8.1. If you have nothing to lose, I would recommend a hard reset. If you use whatsapp, do not format the sd card as it contains the chat backups.

A factory reset did it for me. Go to settings>system>about. As frustrated as I was when dealing with this, I'm glad I did the reset. Aside from some minor quirks, this build is surprisingly smooth and stable.

and Hard Reset will temporarily resolve this issue. I have done 2 hard resets since yesterday and countless soft resets. Its l;ooking good for past half an hour and hope it wont occur again ;-)

Do you all use lumia 520?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo