Anyone installed Win10TP build 10125??

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I've been running it for a few hours now and I like it a lot. I especially like the ability to add more shortcuts to the start menu.

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I have it installed now and THIS is the build that will change the most skeptical of minds. Talk about well made and so far, everything launches fast.
Note: I have a dual boot PC and mistakenly installed this build over my 8.1 and not on top of my TP partition. Oops. But what this build has is the ability to return to 8.1 if its done within a month. I launched the uninstall of this build and everything was there just as before. Even the location of my desktop icons were right where I left them. I'm using Edge as I write this. Its far better here than 10122. I get the feeling from this build we are getting close to public beta. Real close.​

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So is it worth download about 4gb...???

Absolutely. But I'm going on one day of usage and I used the heck out of it. Music app in particular is a dream. It doesn't seem to want to run my Cities: Skylines game that runs on steam but everything else, including Office 2016 is smokin' fast. Its just under 4 gig Utkarsh. It seems the install was faster too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb