You can now reserve your copy of windows 10 for PC! Who's ready?

Gaurav Foujdar

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
You can now reserve your copy of windows 10 for PC!

I just came across it this morning. Apparently you can now reserve your copy of windows 10 for PC. You'll get notification once it is available for your device.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: You can now reserve your copy of windows 10 for PC!

I don't understand what you mean by reserve. Its not like they're going to run out of free digital downloads XD

Link Kadeshi

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

When you "Reserve" your copy, it downloads automatically, and then lets you install it when you want to. Probably just trying to drum up early adoption, and support.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site

There is now a Microsoft/Windows icon on the right side of the task bar for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 users. It is labeled as Get Windows 10. Opening it you'll find it is an advertisement from Microsoft for the free upgrade to Windows 10 for your device. There is a "Reserve your free upgrade" button. Clicking it will give Microsoft permission to notify you when Window 10 is released and will automatically download Windows 10 to your PC through Windows Update and then you can install, at you convenience, Windows 10 on your computer.

alanjg86

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site

if u got nothing...try and update you win incl optional update if any..forget the language packs. then restart with internet you will be seeing it in couple on minutes.

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site

Windows 10 is now officially part of the preorder culture. Thank God it's free though.

Benjec83

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site

Anyone know what to do if you're running the Windows 10 TP? Thinking it might just update

Nathan Abriol

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site

Guys I have a laptop it runs windows 8.1 single language with Bing. I did not get windows logo at the bottom right corner of my taskbar. Is there any possibility that I can't get the windows 10 update because I'm using windows 8.1 single language with Bing

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

Guys I have a laptop it runs windows 8.1 single language with Bing. I did not get windows logo at the bottom right corner of my taskbar. Is there any possibility that I can't get the windows 10 update because I'm using windows 8.1 single language with Bing
If your OS is not RT and it's not since it's 8.1 with Bing, the OS that replaced the RT by being as cheap as RT but powerful as normal Windows... Yes you'll definitely get W10.

Nathan Abriol

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site

If your OS is not RT and it's not since it's 8.1 with Bing, the OS that replaced the RT by being as cheap as RT but powerful as normal Windows... Yes you'll definitely get W10.

But how I come I did not get any notifications or the icon showing to my taskbar

x I'm tc

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm not getting the notification. I think this is because I am on a domain.

Anyone know of a way to get in queue if you're PC is on a domain? It's my personal laptop.

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

Are you running Windows 7/8/8.1 Enterprise? If so I don't think there's a way to get in line, otherwise it shouldn't make a difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12