Can't find Windows 10 reserve update KB3035583 How can I reserve it?

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm from Argentina and I'm having the same problem, I can't see the reserve win10 button. I have both updates (KB3035583 and KB2952664), however the "reservewin10.cmd" enters in an infinite loop. I Have a genuine license (win 7 home edition) but i's OEM and it's a Sony Vaio, maybe this can be a problem? I also have installed all the updates available with Windows Update but I can't reserve windows 10 yet

I've attached some pics, please if somebody can help me I'll be very glad
Thanks!!
Gabriel

Use the batch file from the dropbox link.This works much better .Its mentioned in an earlier thread on here titled: Windows Reservation Update(kb3035583) not found

Last edited:

Amad Pervaiz

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Does anybody know if windows 7 home edition is eligible for this upgrade. I am fully up to date with all my apps and upgrades but I have not seemed to get the upgrade offer yet

Kenneth Solvoll

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I tried this, but the Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser didn't happen I think. Instead I got this:

C:\Windows\system32>C:/Temp/ReserveWin10.cmd

C:\Windows\system32>REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
\AppCompatFlags\UpgradeExperienceIndicators" /v UpgEx | findstr UpgEx
UpgEx REG_SZ Orange

C:\Windows\system32>if "0" == "0" GOTO RunGWX

C:\Windows\system32>schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\refreshgwxco
nfig"
VELLYKKET: Pr?vde ? kj?re den planlagte oppgaven \Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\re
freshgwxconfig.

C:\Windows\system32>

The Norwegian translates to: SUCCESSFUL: Attempted to run the planned(intended?) task.

After this, nothing more happens. I have KB3035583 and KB2952664. I have attempted uninstalling the KB3035583 manually and installing it again manually, but it changes nothing.

My computer meets every criteria for getting the Windows 10 offer, yet I don't get it.

I'm running on Win 7 SP1.

Hope someone can help, thank you.

Ranajoy Dutta

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't find Windows 10 reserve update " KB3035583"

I've windows 7 ultimate but not genuine.. I've installed the service pack 1 update and my PC has all the minimum requirements.. will i get the reservation option??

Ranger Blue

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi

My Win 8.1 updates are all in and my installation is genuine but I can't seem to get the Win 10 App. I seem to have very few strings on the upgradeExperienceIndicators (Only Default actually, added the other 3). What should I do?8.1.PNGLicence.PNG

Tim Cherry

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Thank you Yaqub Khan - Microsoft Support Engineer. I have carried out the function you describe and the command prompt eventually shows : SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\refreshgwxconfig".

So what happens now?

Melos Bobi

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Does Delete My Data's If i reserve Windows 10 With Command Prompt ??

Does Delete My Data's If i reserve Windows 10 With Command Prompt ??

nowin10

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
OK, did everything I could find.

Win7 Home Premium (validated, certified genuine on MS site)
Checked required specs for win10, all OK
Manually installed the 2 updates required for win7 32 bit.
Ran commands to verify they were installed.
Did a verification check for Win8.1, it said everything was compatible for upgrade.
Tried the suggested cmd file, it ran once for 10 minutes, but created no file. It would not run again.
Found the dropbox batch file and ran it. First 3 options involving checks and reg edits said success, 4th would not run.

A day later, still no icon. Can't for the life of me figure out what to try next...

(Update) Found out MS has a troubleshooting tool for "Get Windows 10 app".
When I ran it, 40 minutes later it said kb2952664 was not installed. (despite the fact it was)
So I uninstalled the old update and clicked on the link in the tool. It allowed me to download an installer.
Maybe the old update was outdated or corrupted or something???
Anyway, the option to download the Win10 upgrade showed up under Windows Update.after that.
So after downloading, it gave the option to put off the upgrade for a couple days.

BUT STILL NO FREAKING ICON!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05