Microsoft edge ie; Project Spartan is Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Kadeshi

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Everyone, he said he has proof, so clearly he's telling the truth. We should just take what he says, and spread the word! If anyone asks how, we'll say "But, Ramzi Bourguiba has proof, so..." and then walk away.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Pity there isn't a lol button in the options along with (like and thank) as that is a definite lol button moment ha ha

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Note to everyone: Windows Central welcomes members who use any OS. We all need to play nice together.

Friendly reminder folks.........
[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you?re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you?re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don?t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don?t have anything nice to say, don?t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ?think before you post?.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members? problem.
[/INFO]

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I think i found that project spartan is google chrome but refinded

Not quiet right.

Google chrome basically chromium which packed and distributed by google. Chromium itself is an open sources browser. And because it's open sources anyone including microsoft have right to use it's source code.

Personally I have an idea to make chrome based browser in wp but never did it

Ramzi Bourguiba

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
So everyone is waiting for the proof but before that i want to tell that i'm a windows phone user for more than 2 years now and i love it ;) besides i haven't said that my proof is 100% true so just think about it

Ramzi Bourguiba

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Which is.....?

Oh lordy sounds like another conspiracy theory lol.

Everyone, he said he has proof, so clearly he's telling the truth. We should just take what he says, and spread the word! If anyone asks how, we'll say "But, Ramzi Bourguiba has proof, so..." and then walk away.

If its not 100% sure its no proof its a clue if its good or nothing more than a rumor.
http://1drv.ms/1eSJKws
http://1drv.ms/1ARk5ht

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)