06-06-2015 05:32 PM
38 12
tools
    I think i found that project spartan is google chrome but refinded
    Last edited by Ramzi Bourguiba; 06-04-2015 at 06:51 PM.
    06-04-2015 06:37 PM
    What makes you think that?

It's different under the hood etc.
    06-04-2015 06:57 PM
    I have a proof

And i'm really surprised
    Last edited by Guytronic; 06-04-2015 at 07:35 PM.
    06-04-2015 07:00 PM
    Moved to W10 general...
    06-04-2015 07:36 PM
    I have a proof
    Which is.....?
    xandros9 and Zoran Selinsek like this.
    06-04-2015 07:37 PM
    this should be good.
    jojoe42 and xandros9 like this.
    06-04-2015 08:15 PM
    Oh lordy sounds like another conspiracy theory lol.
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    06-04-2015 08:20 PM
    Everyone, he said he has proof, so clearly he's telling the truth. We should just take what he says, and spread the word! If anyone asks how, we'll say "But, Ramzi Bourguiba has proof, so..." and then walk away.
    06-05-2015 12:11 AM
    Pity there isn't a lol button in the options along with (like and thank) as that is a definite lol button moment ha ha
    anthonyng, jojoe42 and taymur like this.
    06-05-2015 12:14 AM
    I haven't had much of a chance to mess with Edge yet.
    Last edited by sinime; 06-05-2015 at 01:03 AM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-05-2015 12:23 AM
    Nope not walking into another fanboy fight oh nope must not do it!!
    06-05-2015 12:26 AM
    Note to everyone: Windows Central welcomes members who use any OS. We all need to play nice together.

Friendly reminder folks.........
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/INFO]
    06-05-2015 12:33 AM
    I think i found that project spartan is google chrome but refinded
    Not quiet right.

Google chrome basically chromium which packed and distributed by google. Chromium itself is an open sources browser. And because it's open sources anyone including microsoft have right to use it's source code.

Personally I have an idea to make chrome based browser in wp but never did it
    Tom Snyder and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-05-2015 01:50 AM
    Good morning :) sorry i was sleeping
    06-05-2015 01:59 AM
    Good morning :) sorry i was sleeping

Good morning to you too 😊 I hope you had a great night sleep.
    06-05-2015 02:02 AM
    Yep thank you :)
    djeire84 likes this.
    06-05-2015 02:09 AM
    So everyone is waiting for the proof but before that i want to tell that i'm a windows phone user for more than 2 years now and i love it ;) besides i haven't said that my proof is 100% true so just think about it
    06-05-2015 02:21 AM
    If its not 100% sure its no proof its a clue if its good or nothing more than a rumor.
    06-05-2015 02:40 AM
    Which is.....?
    Oh lordy sounds like another conspiracy theory lol.
    Everyone, he said he has proof, so clearly he's telling the truth. We should just take what he says, and spread the word! If anyone asks how, we'll say "But, Ramzi Bourguiba has proof, so..." and then walk away.
    If its not 100% sure its no proof its a clue if its good or nothing more than a rumor.
    http://1drv.ms/1eSJKws
    http://1drv.ms/1ARk5ht
    06-05-2015 02:52 AM

I don't know what the hell is this but its spam of the highest order. Your first link is a screenshot of Arabic or something cant make head or tail of it. Your second link is a screenshot of a message you typed yourself. Oh lordy I think we shall leave it there people!!
    TechFreak1 and Jazmac like this.
    06-05-2015 02:57 AM
    I don't know what the hell is this but its spam of the highest order. Your first link is a screenshot of Arabic or something cant make head or tail of it. Your second link is a screenshot of a message you typed yourself. Oh lordy I think we shall leave it there people!!
    Open your eyes the first link is my facebook open from project spartan, and the second link is the security message from facebook telling me that my facebook has been opened from Google chrome, and because it is in french
    06-05-2015 03:03 AM
    Open your eyes the first link is my facebook open from project spartan, and the second link is the security message from facebook telling me that my facebook has been opened from Google chrome, and because it is in french

Because spartan is a new browser facebook does not register this as Spartan so it goes to its default browser setting and that is Chrome. Even in the early days of UC Browser for windows phone I was getting message notifications that my facebook was accessed by Internet Explorer. You cant trust facebook sometimes to be accurate. I have log in notifications turned on and it said that I logged in from Ontario Canada when I was chilling on my sofa here in Ireland. Even their GPS is wrong.
    920Walker likes this.
    06-05-2015 03:08 AM
    This is because Spartan/Edge sends the UserAgendString for chrome/android which is totally valid for browser compatibility and is nothing new. Its not a micro proof for anything other than that Spartan/Edge wants the server to response the same content as it would for chrome/android browser.

You can even manipulate the UserAgendString in the F12 Developer tools for IE. Try it and you will get the same result.
    06-05-2015 03:09 AM
    Ok then what about the current IE.

It sometime act like iOS browser and sometimes like Android browser. (remember those Android and iOS apps link when you excess websites)

When MS can fool so many websites then it's no wonder can also fool you
    06-05-2015 03:17 AM
    This is because Spartan/Edge sends the UserAgendString for chrome/android which is totally valid for browser compatibility and is nothing new. Its not a micro proof for anything other than that Spartan/Edge wants the server to response the same content as it would for chrome/android browser.

You can even manipulate the UserAgendString in the F12 Developer tools for IE. Try it and you will get the same result.
    Finally someone said it. OP probably never heard of User Agent.

This is sad, but it works, and we have to live with it at least until IE/Edge is acknowledged by web devs.
    Mahdi Ghiasi likes this.
    06-05-2015 03:24 AM
38 12