Free update to windows 10.

Abdullah_Naeem

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone
I have imported a laptop from Germany. It is HP elitebook 8460p with original windows 7 profession in German language.
I want to know can I upgrade for free to Windows 10 ? The critical question is can I upgrade to english version of windows 10 professional ?

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Incase you haven't changed it already here is how to change your language to English now.

Open Region and Language by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language.
2.Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.
3.Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.

Abdullah_Naeem

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I am currently using an unregistered version of Windows 8.1 for the reason as i don't understand german.
My question is still unanswered. While migrating to Windows 10 from my original German copy of windows 7 will i be able to change language ?

Abdullah_Naeem

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I tried but there was no option to change language from German to English. Otherwise i would have done it. :(

Any official can answer this please ? With exact answer for what i have asked

shorski

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
You should be able to change the language no matter what version it is, I think.
Double-click on time/date showing at the left corner near your battery icon and Internet icon. Click on change timezone. You will see language and region. From there, change to your region and language. Click apply and that's all.

Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.BLACKBERRY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven